My tots bots are here... now I'm baffled!

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
My tots bots arrived! Whoop! Had to run after the postie in just a towel as i was in the shower when he came :haha:

Now my question is this... am i meant to let Albie poo in them? They seem too nice to do that. Should I put a liner in? x

:haha:
yes honey, they are poo catchers! :rofl:
you can use liners but bf poo tends to go straight through them

:haha:
yes honey, they are poo catchers! :rofl:
you can use liners but bf poo tends to go straight through them

Ha, i must sound like i thought i'm meant to hang them on the wall or something! i'll be have a cloth bummed baby as of tomorrow then! If my ittis turn up that is :)

do make sure you prewash them if they're new as it takes a few washes to get the absorbency up.

I got them from CNP so they've had 3 or 4 pre washes. Oooooh I'm so excited!

Thanks for the advice :) x

I use fleece liners in my nappies including TBs. Which type did you get hun? :)

Easyfits - I've got one on him now and he's bound to poo in the next hour so I'll see how it goes... just worried it'll stain them. I'm actually nervous haha x

Thats what they're there for! :lol: It's amazing how well they wash up. Fleece liners are great for avoiding stains :)

Mum is getting a bit worried about poo going into the washing machine. :saywhat:

May invest in some fleece liners :)

She does know you dont put a full poopey nappy in the machine right? :rofl:

unfortunately poo in the washer is unavoidable - it will get in there on way or another, even using sposies i imagine you still wash pooey clothes.

I hope she would credit me with the intelligence not to. She knows they'll be soaked before hand at least! Oh well... :haha:

Dont soak your Ittis or you'll ruin them. soaking any modern nappies with PUL in them is a no no :)

Dont soak your Ittis or you'll ruin them. soaking any modern nappies with PUL in them is a no no :)

OH MY GOD. So glad you said that! :thumbup: I'll just scrape down the bog and stick them in the washing machine then.

fleece liners are great - they take the brunt of it for us then pick it out and rinse under the cold tap. Any stains are on the liner which you can just bin if needs be amd your nappy stays like new! :)

I don't bother with liners, I scrape most off with a wipe, then blast with the shower head and it's pretty much clean before it even goes in the wash xx

Thank you ladies - I'll do a bit of experimenting! Like the sound of the shower head though... minimal contact with poo haha x

I use a liner, and it catches the poo like a sieve, so the chucky bits stay on the liner and only the yellow liquid go through onto the nappy. Sooo much easier to wash and far less staining.

Enjoy your new nappies!

(2 months ago, I never imagined i'd spend this much time thinking about nappies and poops hahaha)

Well I used one without a liner and it's come up perfectly clean! :)

One last question then I'll be fine (I promise!)

If I don't use a liner (which I'll have to do for a few days until I can get some ordered as I've got no disposables left!) and blast them with a shower or something, should I do that before I put them in a nappy bin or pop them in the bin first and blast them just before I put them in the washing machine? x

Bumbled Bee - my bamboozles are at the post office, thank you! xx

shower head first hun, dried poo is HARD to get rid of x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"