my tummy is moving

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
ok today i almost died of shock when i felt a big lump sticking out of my tummy. in a panic i rang my mum who just laughed at me and told me it was probably the baby's foot or hand! Sure enough within a few minutes the lump had disapeared. for the rest of today ive been watching my tummy move from side to side and up and down :) :) :) its been fun playing games with him. at last i feel a connection.

:lol: thats so cool when they start doing that :lol:

I remember my eldest used to kick sweets off my belly :lol: it was really a fabulous feeling.

Awwww thats really sweet!!
Glad you've felt that magical connection https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/princess_h/Fave%20Smileys/cloud9.gif

xox

Awwwwwwwww it is magic when they start moving isn't it?! My DD used to get the hiccups and my tummy would jump, it was wicked I loved it! :lol:

Can't wait for it to happen all again............

woop woop still loving the major movements and random body parts im beginning to see... im 27wks today yay only 13 wks to go... argh 13wks theres still so much to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats wonderfull i think its the best feeling ever when you feel them move but can see it aswell i cant wait for that stage but got ages yet as im only 20 weeks

I know it is still very early days, but I cant wait to feel baby move more......I get the odd rolling movement and tightening, but that is very few and far between at the mo, I can't wait, I loved it with our little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->