my turn to ask for guinea pigs lol

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
i am going to start doing sized pocket nappies with poppers and i need some people to try them out for me, so i can see the weight range of each nappy, i need six babies of different sizes for small, medium and large, i need someone basically to tell me when it starts fitting and when it stops fitting, so i can approximate the lbs range for each size, the nappies would eventually have pul in them but the testers wont, they will be fleece inner and outer

i already have someone testing end of large and end of small but i still need newborn, beginning and end of medium and beginning of large, not sure what lbs they would be but let me know your baby's measurements and how much they weigh and i will pick based on that :D

x

i'll do it x

Edit-forgot to add his weight n that :dohh: I don't know how long he is as they don't measure them here, but he's in 0-3 clothes and still some longer newborn stuff. He is approx 13lb's and still on the smallest setting on his one size BG V3's

I'll do it!!!!

Freya I would say is at the beginning of medium - 14lbs ish, in 3-6 clothes.

:) xx

EDIT: On her BG AIOs, Freya is on the medium popper for legs and on the fourth popper on each side round her waist, leaving two in the middle :)

lily is 12lb & i would love to help out x

Oooh, fun! Would love the be a guinea piggy! Olivia is 14lb6oz toady!! Shes a little chunker in the thigh department though, so we often have to go up a size. Shes on the medium popper setting for most BTP's.

Don't know if I'd be considered as I'm still in the beginning of all this cloth nappy business, but Dylan is almost 24lbs so if I can be of any help let me know!

Edit: Sorry forgot to say he has quite a big tummy and thighs too. He is in 9-12 clothes if that helps.

I'd help aswell if you want us. Ermm... Emilia is 20lbs+, but combined with her age tends to be in large nappies as a rule, she's a slim baby really, well you know anyway without me trying to describe :rofl: xx

Edit - unsure of exact cm measurements but we're in 9-12 months clothes, some 6-9 (including sleepsuits) still :blush:

Imi is 12lbs and on latter end of small atm but will soon be onto early mediums as she's pretty chunky :D Would love to help x

ooooooooooh me me me me me!!!!!!! lol daisy is in 0-3/3-6 clothes, weighs somewhere around 12-13 lbs, she's a little long but i would say has an average tummy and thighs! :thumbup:

:kiss:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

thanks everyone, i need measurements of waist, hip and rise so i can work out which people would be best to test cos obv i cant afford to be making everyone nappies for free lol

x

lol i'll do some measuring fo you in the morning !!! dont think D would be very happy to be woken up to be measured!!!LOL

sara

xxxxxxx

ok ive drafted out 3 patterns, one small, one medium size and one large

small is approx 13.5" rise and 11"-16" waist
medium is approx 15.5" rise and 14" - 20" waist
large is approx 17" rise and 18"- 26" waist

im not sure about the legs until ive made up the nappies :wacko:

if you want to do it just let me know your LO's measurements and which size you want and i will pick tomorrow :D

x

Id gladly help out fro smallest newborn (probably ;) ) but can only give you outcomes around mid dec :haha:

Anyhow if you cant find anyone else before then with a newborn that is !
:hugs:

i can do the newborn if you like, i'm due within the next 4 weeks or so.

obviously can't tell you sex, measurements etc yet, but i know we're expecting a long baby due to measuring big in fundal height and normal for the scan!

Her thigh where the nappy would fit is 26cm:blush: Waist is 43cm and rise... I have no idea where to measure!

Freya has:

14" rise,
16" waist,
9" thighs.

She was wriggling a lot so I hope those are right! I think she would fit a medium best :)

:happydance:

daisy would defo be on the small side of medium -

14 n a tiny bit waist

almost 16 rise

and around 8 n half thighs

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oops sorry i totally forgot to sign rob out again!!! its sara (saraendepity)

Dylan is 18" waist, 17" rise (from what I read thats from the waistline at the back, under the bum and up to the waist?) and about 12 1/2 - 13" thighs!
That was great fun, chasing Dylan around with a tapemeasure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->