my turn to ask for guinea pigs lol

haha i know i did leyla yesterday and had to have paul dangling her over the changing mat so i could get the tape measure inbetween her legs and up her back lmao

thanks everyone for the replies, will be deciding soon, just have to go and do uni stuff :wacko:

x

just noticed you haven't had any older babies volunteered. Lilia is 18 months old, waist 19", 12" thigh and 17" rise. She weighs around 25lbs too!

i still need a baby for the small size, approx up to 12lbs, i know im not likely to get one for another few weeks so i may have to leave that one for now

so far i think i have decided medium and large anyway, based entirely on measurements and not how much i love you (as i love you all hehe) i have picked:

:drumroll:

for the medium.....sara

and for the large...lulu

im going to be doing more testing in a couple of months as i like to change the shape around until i get one i like so if you didnt get picked this time you are more likely to get picked next time :)

x

no worries, so will be making them up at the start of next week probably, will let you know when im posting them out :D

x

I'd love to help out... Isaac is 9lb!! I will measure the bits when I next change him!!

:wohoo:

Def need some pic's though of the testing Sara and Lulu :)

My little man's measurements are.... Waist 13", Rise 11" and Weight 9lb7

Many thanks!

perfect, thanks hun

i also still need another extra large size, rise of about 20", waist 26"(ish) (not drew it up yet)

x

i can ask my friend tomorrow if noone souts up hun, she has a 17 month old that might be in that size?? only prob is she never used cloth but might give it a try for you if you need it hun ???

thanks hun but i think id rather someone who uses cloth already, i know when i first tried leyla in her first cloth nappy i thought it was mint but looking back with everything i know now there is a lot i could have done to improve it lol, it was made out of a curtain for starters :blush: but lets not go there lmfao

x

well yes it worked, i mean it had towelling inside, and it wasnt thick curtain, it was one of the thin ones, it was bloody gorge aswell, it was yellow and had a big flower on the bum! it just wasnt very practical and needed a wrap and we all know im not keen on plaggy wraps lol

x

:rofl: sorry that just hit a button for me..

I hope i will have enough different kinds to distinguish good from bad when my time comes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->