My twins have arrived! I'm a mummy!

congrats again on Noah & Heidi - I love their names. They are both just beautiful! well done!

Big congratulations hun, they are gorgeous!!!

xxx

Oh wow, they are so beautiful. I bet you're on :cloud9:

Congratulations!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone

Just a quick one to announce that my twins arrived at 35 weeks gestation on 28th June by natural (induced) delivery!

Noah Alexander born at 10.07pm weighed 4lb 7oz and Heidi Francesca followed at 10.29pm and weighed 4lb 10oz.

We only brought them home yesterday so today has been the first day I could get online, I've missed BnB! Will update with more details soon, but for now here are some pics!

xxxxx

Oh hun, reading this just gave me goose pimples. I am now thinking back to our TTC days and cant believe we have gone from that to the birth of your gorgeous twins. A huge congratulations and still cant believe it. I want my little one to hurry along now, lots of love xxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone

Just a quick one to announce that my twins arrived at 35 weeks gestation on 28th June by natural (induced) delivery!

Noah Alexander born at 10.07pm weighed 4lb 7oz and Heidi Francesca followed at 10.29pm and weighed 4lb 10oz.

We only brought them home yesterday so today has been the first day I could get online, I've missed BnB! Will update with more details soon, but for now here are some pics!

xxxxx

Oh hun, reading this just gave me goose pimples. I am now thinking back to our TTC days and cant believe we have gone from that to the birth of your gorgeous twins. A huge congratulations and still cant believe it. I want my little one to hurry along now, lots of love xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, yes it all seems like yesterday. All the stressing we did and here I am with two beautiful babies and you will have your little one with you soon! It truly is amazing and thank you. You take care, lots of love xxxxxx

well done!! they are 2 really cute babies :kiss:

Wow they are lovely. Congratulations I bet you are so proud :) xx

They are stunning, completely beautiful babies...you must be so proud :flower:

Hope, they are absolutely goregous, I can't believe they are here already, only seems like a couple of months ago that we were cycle buddies!!!

Massive congratulations to you !! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->