My two pennies' worth on manual and digi OPK

calm

Reaction score
Hello there :hi: Just thought I would share some thoughts on digi and cheapy OPK.

Usually what I do is I try on the One-step Opks, and when the line looks like it is getting darker I then try on a digi. Well, I had to go the gyno on CD 8, and she said it looked like I was going to ovulate this weekend, that is early for me, so I made sure I was checking the situation out with my tests (I had already been doing so anyway, who am I kidding)

So on Friday CD 9 I looked, and the lines were getting darker, but not dark enough. Tried to get some BD in that night but circumstances were against it. On Saturday CD 10, in the morning, I used both tests, got a smiley face on digi and 2 lines of the same colour on manual OPK. That morning we had to take the cat to the vet for an op, so planned on getting some BD when getting back that morning. Things didn't go to plan as we had to wait for ages :dohh: and ended up having to go straight to my parents in law for lunch, but I made a gateaway plan to go back home and BD :happydance: before picking the cat up from his mouth wash. ANYWAY, then it was 4 O'Clock in the afternoon and I tested again (diluted urine), and the line on my manual OPK was super dark, so much darker than the control line, and I did of course get smiley face (I looked inside digi and the line was super strong as well, but not so appreciable as the manual test). So 20 minutes later we BD (just hoping we got it in time [-o< ) .... Now this morning I tested, and on the manual test there was a line, but it was a bit fainter than the control line, but digital test still gave me a smiley. I looked inside digi and the line was there but still fainter than control line. SO, my conclusion... that digis can be a bit "general", not making much difference between different intensities of lines. However, not sure of the importance of this, it might not have any. I had the feeling that yesterday it was good to BD after getting that super dark line. I am going to try to get some BD in this morning too just in case. Not sure about the importance of different intensities of lines, or the importance of when to BD when these lines appear, but just thought I would share, take care all XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->