• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My TWW Symptoms - Day by Day

onyxangel21

Reaction score
I'd love to know what you girl think of this...
Can you please tell me if my chart is a bit wonky.. alot of up and down going on after ovulation and BDing

https://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/176160

also here are my Symptoms in TWW
Ovulation Day -Nothing
1DPO- BD + Instead Cup, bbt jump
2DPO- bbt drop
3DPO- tired, gums bled, bbt dip
4DPO- tired, bbt jumped, light BB tenderness.
5DPO- Dry mouth, Very tired, Bloody taste in mouth, VERY light cramping on right(morning) then Left (now)20:40pm,diarrhea (sorry tmi)
6DPO- I woke up from a dream that I was weeing myself icky!! I had to run the bathroom an go. BB tender, bbt still higher than pre-ovulation, full lower abdomen feeling. very light cramps. Not tired yet (1:17pm) diarrhea (sorry tmi) hips feel like they are perturbing from my skin. Very gassy .
7DPO- Very SBB, lower back ache, bbt drop a little, twinges in lower abdomen (last night and this morning) increased appetite, yellow CM, light headedness, increased urination
8DPO - Tired but only could sleep for 7 hours, been getting up earlier each day. Appetite increase. VERY SBB, Very bad lower back aches. VERY light pulling sensation in lower abdomen. Headache. loose stool. Arthritis feeling in left hand (unrelated??)
9DPO - Sore above pubic bone, gums bleeding while brushing, a bit more energetic, Mild SBB, Bad breathe (AFTER brushing), woke up sweating Really bad nightmare, Tonsil stones, feeling blue, CCM, loose stool, BFN.
10DPO - Right BB Hurts like CRAZY. Nauseous, fluttering in uterus area, BBT Dropped below CoverLine (suspect me sleeping with mouth open had something to do with it), Very Fatigued, increased sex drive, Increased appetite, very bloated and gassy.
11DPO - Moderate BB Pain, Very Gassy, Slight heartburn.. but not the burning type lol. Sternum is killing me, bloated. Another weird dream last night but NOT horrific like the last (thank god) more like stupid. A little Fatigued. Overall pleasant. :)
12 DPO -Mid day start to bleed. Not enough for tampon 4 hours so far and amount it still hardly anything only when I wipe, also no cramps?? I'm normally hunched over crying in pain. Light sore BB, craving chocolate had 5 tea cakes! Feel energetic My Chart
13DPO - Still bleeding. Appetite increase, backache, Light sore BB, no cramps no AF symptoms but bleeding more.
14DPO - Still bleeding, Feel great, increase energy, normal BB, no cramps, no AF symptoms but bleeding more heavily, Faint line on HPT(could be an evap) posting photos.https://s3.amazonaws.com/medhelp_images/user_photos/136239?1272157531
15DPO - Still bleeding, no clots(yay) no cramps (yay), very dark blood could be decidual bleeding? Didnt know it existed. Testing https://s3.amazonaws.com/medhelp_images/user_photos/136242?1272187973tomorrow to confirm line OR NOT! Bleeding decreasing (possibly gone tomorrow)

I'm starting to get a bit down and not wanting to get my hopes up... every time I do is a huge let down. So I'm trying to keep my cool. I've spoken to a few people and they say signs look promising ... but last time it was the same if not even way way stronger signs and nothing :( I was absolutely devastated.

Today I chewed hubby for eating my Jello.. I caused a right scene! lol

I KNOW!!! RIGHT!! what a cheeky git! and then he just stands there and laughs at me while I'm having an aneurysm! We live above the family shop and my brother in law was laughin hysterically as I told my husband off. I mean jezz I bought him Lemon and freakin Orange and WARNED! him not to eat my raspberry jello and he did!! He then called me a nutter and started apologizing but all this while laughing at me.

Ugh too crazy. lol

wow just ate dinner an hour ago. starving.. weird twinges below belly button. Come on BFP come on!

lol I'll try but I want to!!! haha I'll be testing on the 21st with a 5 day EHPT how about you hunnie?:hug:

hey all, i just had to jump in and say that was hilarious about the jello. ive done the same thing to my husband, but it was about my trail mix. lmfao...poor husbands and the craziness they have to put up with at times...

haha I wanted to clobber him but he was laughing and you cant hit your husbands now a days!!
I better be preggs cus Im getting Alpha Femalish.

Fingers crossed for when you are testing :) sounds like it is going well

haha...very true. i yelled at mine over a piece of paper today. it was pretty bad. poor hubbs. im only 4 dpo, so if this is the start, id hate to see the end! lol

Too funny last night I was snapping at anything he said... gosh I agree what will happen months down the line..... war will break out. Today is 8DPO woop woop no real drop in bbt :D only 3 more days to test hehehe Im getting excited. :D
Last night I passed up wine .. and husband turns to me (i had my back to him at the time) "YOU THINK YOU'RE PREGNANT DONT YOU!?" I couldnt help but smile and he started smiling..."turn around let me see your face" haha it was so funny I must have been bright red .. He then gave me a giant hug and went awwwwww lol Yea he's a weird man but I love him haha.

Good Luck Onyx :D
This is looking promising for you!!!

xOxOx

Thanks Jay-bird I early tested and got a BFN hope it was becauase I tested early.. will test again on Friday. Until then I will keep everyone posted on symptoms, in hopes that someone can relate :)
Wish you loads of luck as well.
xx

just read this post, love the chart! i dont do anything like that (not yet)

fingers crossed for you!! let us know what happens xxx good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->