• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My TWW Symptoms - Day by Day

I am 11 dpo today too. The DP and I just started TTC, so this is all new to me. Loved your chart. It's nice to know that there are others going through the same roller coaster ride that this has been this month!

Oh very good. Im glad it could be of some help BFP or not :) When will you be testing? I'm testing again on friday with an early hpt. We'll see that happens. *good luck!!! on your BFP and keep us updated :)

I got anxious and tested this morning-BFN. Not a surprise. I knew it was early, but I was just hoping to end the suspense!

I am definitely waiting until at least Friday, if not the weekend. Friday is the DH and my 5 yr anniversary. One one hand, it would be amazing to get a BFP on our anniversary, but if it's another BFN, that would really suck!! So, I'm not sure I want to risk a possible negative start to the day like that.

no worries, i have tested 4 times since OV hahaha. chin up hunnie. I would take a test day of your anniversary ... before going out and doing your fun plans stick it in your purse and just leave it in there. either do it before you leave and dont lok at it until you get back.

now i know your not supposeed to read results after 10 mins allowance but think about it like this, if you did get a STONG positive it wouldnt just disappear by the time you returned home. Now i wouldnt read it if you got home and it was faint because it might have been an evap.... Like I said this is what I would do, just how I would go about it. If you get home and theirs a bold line:happydance: what a great way to end the day IF NOT then just wait two more days no harm no foul and you wont ruine you day with him ;) win win.

Update:
Im bleeding now so we'll see. either implantation or freakishly (never has this happened) 3 -4 day early period. first page details :blush:

Thank for the advise. I probably will test again tomorrow. At this point, until AF comes, I am still in the running. So denial is pretty easy if I do get another BFN.

3-4 days early is super early. I will keep me fingers crossed that it's just IB (sounds like it is) and that your BFP is coming soon!

Hi everyone just wanted you all to know it turned out to be an EVAP. Tested two days later and nothing. Im now on 10CD so wish me luck again. lol good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->