My very first BFP!

happybeany

Reaction score
I had 3 faint postives on cheapy ebay tests over the weekend, so first thing this morning I took a clear blue digital and got my first ever :bfp: I'm so excited!

We have only been trying for two weeks (since the 30th - our wedding day!) and must have conceived the very first time!

My last period was on the 8th July, and I have approximately a 34 day cycle... how will the doctor calculate this?
:happydance:
:dust: to everyone ttc :)

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG0221-1.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0221-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations!!! :thumbup:

Well if your cycles are approximately 34 days, and if you have a normal luteal phase (14 days) your due date should be about April 20th, 2011!! :winkwink: Spring baby! I hope you have a H&H pregnancy! :)

https://www.justmommies.com/duedate.shtml

Aww that's sooo lovely :cloud9: Congratulations hun :happydance: Have a happy and healthy nine months :hugs: xx

I had 3 faint postives on cheapy ebay tests over the weekend, so first thing this morning I took a clear blue digital and got my first ever :bfp: I'm so excited!

We have only been trying for two weeks (since the 30th - our wedding day!) and must have conceived the very first time!

My last period was on the 8th July, and I have approximately a 34 day cycle... how will the doctor calculate this?
:happydance:
:dust: to everyone ttc :)

Us too, we started trying 26th and i conceived 30th, and now 5 weeks pregnant :D Congratulations, and hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->