My very first BFP!

I had 3 faint postives on cheapy ebay tests over the weekend, so first thing this morning I took a clear blue digital and got my first ever :bfp: I'm so excited!

We have only been trying for two weeks (since the 30th - our wedding day!) and must have conceived the very first time!

My last period was on the 8th July, and I have approximately a 34 day cycle... how will the doctor calculate this?
:happydance:
:dust: to everyone ttc :)

Us too, we started trying 26th and i conceived 30th, and now 5 weeks pregnant :D Congratulations, and hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Ahhh wow! Congratulations to you too :D When are you due? :baby:xx

I had 3 faint postives on cheapy ebay tests over the weekend, so first thing this morning I took a clear blue digital and got my first ever :bfp: I'm so excited!

We have only been trying for two weeks (since the 30th - our wedding day!) and must have conceived the very first time!

My last period was on the 8th July, and I have approximately a 34 day cycle... how will the doctor calculate this?

Us too, we started trying 26th and i conceived 30th, and now 5 weeks pregnant :D Congratulations, and hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Im due 22nd April. Going to comfirm my pregnancy today at the doctors :) When are you due? xx

Im due 22nd April. Going to comfirm my pregnancy today at the doctors :) When are you due? xx

21st April! :happydance: really close to you then!

21st April! :happydance: really close to you then!

Well i don't know if my doctor is wrong or anything but i've used these internet predictors and they all work me out to be due 22nd april, but my GP said im due 24th April, so i have no idea, lol xx

Congratulations on your :bfp:

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back