My Weight loss diary....

just feel so bloody stupid, but i nomally would of had 3 times that so i guess i didnt do as bad as i could i just really hope it doesnt make a difference tomoz, ive tried so hard all week :cry:
Good luck for your weigh in tmoz, ill think of ya as i step on them dreaded scales :rofl:

todays munch....

10am : 6inch chicken and stuffing baguette
2:30 : chilli ryvita mini's
4pm : 2 cadburys caramel eggs and 2 snacksize flakes :cry:
7pm : beef with mash and cauliflower and gravy
9pm : a be good to yourself chocolate milk

weigh in tomoz :blush:

good luck for tomo sweets how much u hoping to loose? xx

babezone, ill be happy if i lose anything, anythings better than gaining :rofl:
but would idealy like to lose 2lb a week, fingers crossed.

and thank you kerry. :hug: its so good to have you guys to talk to and have somewher to actually chart things down, be good to look back on i think x

well todays been a testy day, but im due on on tuesday and i always find it hard to stick to a diet on this week but i pushed through it :rofl: just know ive got to push through all week lol.

well today ive had...

10am : 1 low fat gammon steak with 1 egg(scambled) and 2 tblsps of beans
3pm : a small bowl of blueberry wheats with skimmed milk
7pm : jacket potato with stag silverado chilli and salad
9pm : will have fruit salad

I had spaghetti bolognaise for tea last nite made with quorn mince. OMG :sick: :sick: i actually puked up all my tea :dohh: never again, its my fave meal too, will be sticking to lean mince from now on :rofl: xxxx

We're due on same week hun :lol: I'm not having a good one :dohh:

yup ive tried with quorn mince... its not great but free on sw :)

although Ive stuck to buying extra lean now.. :)

I buy the really extra lean stuff then make a couple of portions then freeze them, a really healthy dish thats not too bad on carbs is extra lean mince (the lowest fat version), some onion, some herbs, oxo cube all browned then topped with cooked swede/turnip and put in the oven until you have a crispy top :) serve with a big salad. Freeze into little oven dishes then cook straight from the freezer :)

had a super hectic weekend :rofl: been decorating my lil brothers room all thomas the tank :happydance:

well i couldnt resist last night, the urges were way too strong :dohh: so i had a kebab for tea, but fwiw i hardly ate any of it, it was shit :hissy::hissy:

well today ive had,

11am, 6in sub
3pm, a bowl of special k
7pm, jacket pot with chilli

my urges for food are so strong, i even contemplated on eating one of lexi's easter eggs and replacing it :blush: but i didnt i cant wait for :witch: to come i know ill feel better then, roll on tuesday x

well wasnt in the right frame of mind first thing, but feeling pretty good today, cant wait for :witch: to get here i just know ill be ok then,

we can do........ weigh day tomoz, really not expectin much from it :rofl: x

me either hun id be chuffed with staying the same lol xx

well the day is here, :witch: arrived in the night, bang on time so all cravings av disappeared:happydance:
weigh in at half 2 ish today and i think ill just be happy to be the same xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"