my year old fell on bump

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by RiverSong, Jun 5, 2011.

1. RiverSong

RiverSong Well-Known Member

His belly and hips connected with bump, i had my muscles tensed as i could see he was about to bodyslam me. (Hes fine by the way, giggled immediatly after lol.)

I feel fine, no bleeding, bump babys moving round. Should i get checked out just incase or leave it? I dont want to make a fuss if bump baby will be fine? :) xxx

2. Emz_number3

Emz_number3 Well-Known Member

good question, you could always just ring ya midwife and see what she thinks?? xx

3. CamoQueen

CamoQueen Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

As long as you're not in pain, I'd say you're fine. My 2 1/2 year old son is forever jumping on my bump, he just doesn't get that there's a baby in there and doesn't quite play gently enough!:dohh:

4. RiverSong

RiverSong Well-Known Member

Yeah my lo just looks at my belly with disgust lol, other times he will rest against it like hes hugging bump baby. I might ring the mw tomorrow if anything changes, sometimes i wonder if im too relaxed this time round. Are you ladies like that too?xx

5. pinkclaire

pinkclaire Mummy to two under 2

My LO is for ever jumping on bump! I am sure thats why shes late as she knows what she's in for :haha:

I am sure everything is fine they are well protected in there :thumbup: