My yellow bump accidentally turned...

MeganS0326

Reaction score
So the plan was to stay team yellow this time; however, that was not meant to be. At my scan today and we discovered that we are having a GIRL!!!!

I'm so excited!!

How it happened:

I have been sick for the past month. Had a serious sinus infection that has now settled in my chest. I have the worst cough ever! So pregnant lady with an already weak bladder + bad cough + needing to have a full bladder for the scan = not so great an outcome. I was in misery the whole scan and the only thing I could focus on was how bad I needed to go and how embarrassing it would be to go all over the table. So when the tech told us to close our eyes so she could check gender really quickly I laid there and focused on not peeing. The tech was trying to get the baby to move so she poked me in the belly (a little too close to my full bladder) and I was focusing so hard that my eyes just shot open right as she had "It's a GIRL!!!" typed across the screen. Even though I really wanted the surprise I'm so happy to be team pink that I was over it being ruined within seconds. :happydance:

Awww I'm sorry you found out, but congratulations on the girl!!! Yay!

i'd be pissed if i was waiting to findout and she gave it away. congrats though.

Yay Meg!! So happy for you! Our September thread will be full of girls!

You can always do team yellow next time ;)

Yay Meg!! So happy for you! Our September thread will be full of girls!

You can always do team yellow next time ;)

Pretty sure we are done so I'll have to live vicariously through some of the other Snugglers that are yellow! :haha:

Wow what timing! Sorry the surprise was ruined but I'm happy for you to be team pink :)

I loved being team yellow with DD but feeling the temptation this time as it will be our last & I have to have another scan next week due to placenta previa.
Congratulations on team pink, I'm sure I'm having another girl x

Congrats on team pink!

Why was she typing "it's a girl" if the gender was never going to be revealed though...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->