My yellow bump turned..........

darkangel1981

New Mummy
Reaction score
blue...:blue::blue::blue: just like i thought... :)

sorry for the very late update but things have just been a blur the last couple of weeks.

So little Robert arrived 5th of september at 0849am by emergency section after my induction for PE failed to progress and robert became a bit too sleepy for them to let me keep going. He was back to back and the epi did nothing for me so we got stuck at 9.5cm which i was gutted about. I really thought we were going to manage, anyhow in the end i was glad he just got here safely :) It was all a bit scary but my consultant was great and handled everything very quickly. I was becoming very unwell very quickly with the PE and goes to show you really shouldn't ignore any symptoms whatever they are, if you don't feel right, please do seek help.

So anyway he arrived at 38+3days and weighed in at very decent 8lbs 14.5oz and 54cm long.... he is def going to be like his daddy and not teeny like me!!

sorry this post is all muddled... preggo brain has turned baby brain now!!

Attachments

• IRobert First.jpg
    IRobert First.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 28
congratulations on your beautiful boy x

Aww what a little cutie! congrats to you and your OH x

Congratulations!! He's a big boy!! Can you imagine how big he'd be if you got full term?!! Ouchie!
Anywho, well done on the safe arrival of your little fella, enjoy!! They dont stay small and feeble for long :flower:

He is totally gorgeous! Well done and Congrats xx

congratulations hun he's gorgeous!!! x

https://attachments.techguy.org/attachments/65127d1128472560/babyboy.gif

Awww he's beautiful babe so much haor :D congrats 2 u both xxxx

Bloody good weight at 38 weeks!!

Congratulations and welcome (not-so) little man x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members