Myth breaking gender hope

imaswimmer2

Reaction score
Just wanted to come back from second trimester to possibly give someone gender hope. I wanted a girl soooooo bad but had little hope because I had NO morning sickness. That's why they're called myths, because our LO is a girl!!! This has been such an easy pregnancy compared with my son, so don't think that a chill pregnancy puts you out of the running for a princess!

Sticky beans and baby dust to you all

I had no ms with my son or daughter! I had an easy pregnacy with my son but a nightmare pregnancy with my daughter. Also the myth that you like sweet stuff with girls and savory stuff with boys also isn't true cause I just wanted sweet stuff with both of mine!xx

I have to say...I think your body has different signs...but each PERSON is different...so what one person experienced is not what others will...so myths don't really work..hahahaha....I had AWFUL MS lasting up until 7 months with BOTH and I had a dd first and now I'm expecting a little boy....
however...my body did have ways of hinting that there were different hormones running through my body.....with dd I was SO constipated it was awful....this time....I had the runs SO bad.....with dd I had horrible acne....with this boy...perfect skin.......dd....no back pain....this boy...awful back pain......with dd, her heartrate was always 175-180...this guy was 160's...so even though to some people 160 is still high...for ME it was low....so I think if you compare your own body there can be subtle changes...but yeah...never compare person to person..hahaha

I had no sickness at all with DD. Have had mild nausea this time so who knows x

I think all symptoms are different with every pregnancy, or the same. Maybe has to do with hormones, but nothing to do with gender. I had pretty opposite pregnancies and have 2 boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->