Name issue...

babyblessed

Reaction score
Hey girls, we have chosen our names but I am concerned with our girls choice and the surname;

for a boy

Kai John Beaton

and for a girl

Hope Elizebeth Beaton...Hope Beaton worried this sounds like "my hope has been beaton" what do you think?

DH loves the name abov eany others, I love it too but just worried about combo!! :wacko:

I don't think anyone will even notice! They're lovely names

We have same thing. OH loves Jack but surname is Potter. Jackpot! Also means no names beginning with P. OH is a Peter though....we'll be hearing the peter potter of tiny feet soon! lol
I like Tilly for a girl but then she'd be like a Catherine Cookson character.

I think the name Hope is lovely though. Maybe change the pronunciation of your surname....Bayton...like Mrs Bucket off Keeping up Appearances! lol

No, seriously, sounds fine to me. Think it is great name choice! x

We have same thing. OH loves Jack but surname is Potter. Jackpot! Also means no names beginning with P. OH is a Peter though....we'll be hearing the peter potter of tiny feet soon! lol
I like Tilly for a girl but then she'd be like a Catherine Cookson character.

I think the name Hope is lovely though. Maybe change the pronunciation of your surname....Bayton...like Mrs Bucket off Keeping up Appearances! lol

No, seriously, sounds fine to me. Think it is great name choice! x

:) thank you, glad other people have the same issues...I know I probably think too much about it! :wacko:

I can see the issue with Jack Potter too...Jack is a good name though, what about Jake?

I'm changing my mind about my name too. I love the name Caitlyn and I've wanted to call her it the whole time I've been pregnant. I'm over-thinking it now though and REALLY don't want people to call her Kate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->