Name opinions?

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
Hii girls! :)

Sooo, I'm team pink (yay!) and I've been thinking of some names that I love. I seem to have fallen in love with the name Emerson! But, I would most likely spell it Emersyn to make it a little more feminine. I know it's a little different and kind of masculine, but I seem to love it! :) what do you ladies think? Too masculine? My name is Dannika, and I've always loved my name because it's different. So, I'm definitely a fan of "unique" and "different" names. But, do you guys think it's a little too masculine or no? I would give her a really girly middle name (I'm thinking something like Jayde).

Thanks in advance :)

I love your name! (Dannika)
I also really like Emersyn, I think it's different and one of those names that, yes it is used for males, but it's not so masculine that you can't get away with it being used for a girl, especially if you spell it like that. I like it :) Would go nicely as Emersyn Rae! (Just my opinion ;) )

I think Emersyn looks weird... im not a fan of adding 'y' makes it girly thought

I dated an Ellison and he was known as Ellie which everyone thought was pretty girly though but you got use to it pretty quick

surname names like this tend to be unisex but I think it is the 'son' that makes it masculine but 'Emma' is a pretty standard girls name for a nickname

I think it sounds fine for a girl. Besides Emersyn, another spelling option might be Emersin or Emersine.

I absolutely LOVE that name!!!!! Beautiful!!!!

Love it- gorgeous
Love your middle name too
it works perfectly

I really like it, but I think I prefer the spelling Emerson, I'd also add a very feminine middle name;

Emerson Rose
Emerson Grace
Emerson Lily
Emerson Iris
Emerson Ivy

I really like the name Emerson and think spelling it Emersyn is so pretty x

I like the name Emerson, but I prefer the tradition spelling of it. I think it's a unique name enough, without having to change the spelling, imo.

I really dislike it but then I don't like it for a boy either! Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->