NAMES!!!! Whose got theirs already?

For a boy, I have Levi Matthew Kesler or Kesler Matthew Levi and for a girl, I have Georgia Charlotte ____________. Still thinking about a second middle name (all my kids have two middle names)...but I'm leaning towards Emelia.

If its a girl will be Jessica Jane
For a boy were still undecided between Stanley, frank, Ross, Ben, Vince and tommy!

We were like this first time round, picked our girls name early but struggled with a boy!

I havent really mentioned names yet, my OH said he likes Mitchell for a boy, or mason which we had for a boy with last pregnancy but had a girl, and girls names i like are savannah (oh hates so i cant have it) and Scarlett but i havent mentioned Scarlett to him yet dont know what he will think lol

My girls name is Lilly Rose and boys name is Harry Oliver, think they will probably have 2 middle names, they're just the ones we've agreed on :)

Ooooooh, I LOVE Scarlett. I considered it too, but Georgia Charlotte Scarlett doesn't flow too well.

I like Ava-Mae for a girl and baby is due in May. Boy.. No idea, too many of our friends have Jack, George, Oliver, Harry. So we're going to have to pick something slightly different.

Last time we liked Samuel Evan, but we had a little girl and called her Kaiya Rose.

I think boys names are much harder to choose. xx

Me and OH like the name Quinn for a boy and i haven't decided on a girls name yet.. Sophia is quite nice and Isabella

Isaac for a boy, Zac for short, and Isabella for a girl, Izzy for a girl :)

We want alexander for a boy or alexandria for a girl. We like names that can be serious if they end up being doctors or lawyers or quirky (Lexie/ xander) if they are.

My girls name is Lilly Rose and boys name is Harry Oliver, think they will probably have 2 middle names, they're just the ones we've agreed on :)

These names make me think of Harry Potter & his mum Lily. Lovely! :) Hehe.

Oh and we were thinking Mia for a girl and Johnathan for a boy :)

We like Alexis for a girl and we're struggling for a boy- OH likes Nathan and I like Dylan.

We have Eva and Brisa for girls. Niko for a boy name. We really need to think of another boy name.

Trinity, what about Dylan Nathaniel?

Neither of us are fans of Nathaniel (sound a bit biblical and we aren't biblical people) and unfortunately the names just don't work together without it because they both end in -an.

Ahhh. Makes sense...kinda like my Georgia Charlotte Scarlett, lmao. I'm not biblical either but persobally love biblical boys names. I have an Isaiah and love Levi, Asher, and Elijah

Erin for a girl, probably Alex for a boy x

We're having a little boy and going with Wesley James....

BnB are the only people who know though, I'm a sensitive person so i don't want anyone in real life pooping on my name choice....
"Oh I had a gerbil named Wesley in third grade...." :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->