Names?

For a boy we like Harry (BUT my mam has a bro called Harry who is a bad un, and she hasnt seen him for 30+ years, ive never met him, so dunno how she would feel about us calling our boy the same name)

For a girl, i like Emmy, but DH doesnt. Jessica, we both like. Jack was gonna be called Ella Mae, but thats too popular these days (not that jack isnt! :rofl:)

Its something weve talked about but not seriously.

i dont think me and david would be able to agree on a boys name...

girls name prob caitlin or chloe... go with the c's :rofl:

Careful with matching initials: its really hard to tell who the post/mail is for later in life!! Me & my stepmum ended up with the same initials, except she's Mrs KH & I was Miss KH- and we still opened the wrong mail! I suppose if they had a different middle initial it would b a bit easier, but i dont have a middle name so i dont know how often letters are addressed to include the middle initial?!

Girl: I like "Darla" (it means "darling" in old english), but oh hates it :-(

Boy: We both agreed on "Ethan" but ive since discovered its in the top 10, and i dont want a popular name! As a teacher, i see kids that have the same name all the time, and you cant just call them by their 1st name: you have to call them by their entire name each time you speak to them, so they know which 1 ur talkin2! I dont want my kids to have to be full-named all the time!

We had Thomas picked out for a boy but ive really gone off it now (sorry to any thomas mums out there!) and some of the girls names ive gone off too. Wouldnt have a clue now!

Im so glad someone else loves this name:happydance: Its always been a favouritre of mine, like Ariel from the Tempest only more girly!

However weve decided on Celina if we have a girl as my husband wasnt so keen. Were struggling on the boy front, although we both like Orion. Bit "out there" ish, but he could always just call himself Ryan if he didnt like it. I like Ryan too

For a boy Elliot Richard. (I told B he could pick)
Girls names I like are: Eila (Eh-La...Grandma's name), Ava, Haylee, Peyton, Elyse, Lise...

For a boy we love Connor & Lucas. OH likes Charlie, and I like Caleb.

And for a girl, we both love Maddison (Maddie), and Olivia! :cloud9:

For a boy i like Zander/Xander or Kaden

For a girl i like Autumn, Rain, and Madelyn

We had a name picked out 'for next time' for a girl at least, but when we got our BFP and said the name.....we no longer liked it! It took a long while to come up with the name we now have!

I don't think we would have a boys name as yet if we were having a boy, as it was hard enough getting 'Alfie' last time. x

Me and my Oh had decided on our childrens names a week after we had met lol, Jack for a boy and Lilly for a Girl. I know they are super common but they have special meaning to us.

OH's Grandad and my Grandad were both called Jack, my Step grandad was called Daniel so often joke about having a Jack Daniels! lol.
My mums name was Hilary, and her favourite flower were Lillies. So Lilly Hilary will be her name.

For a girl I like Iona, Willow, Amber, Orla, Ebony, Skye, Heidi, Evie and Neve

For a boy I like Lucas, Owen, James and Daniel

xxx

if we have a girl - Anouk
a boy - Asa or Dara so far... OH likes Opi but I'm not so sure

Uuuuuuh I love Anouk! Doesn't work with our second name at all but it sounds sooooo nice!

i dont think me and david would be able to agree on a boys name...

girls name prob caitlin or chloe... go with the c's :rofl:

Careful with matching initials: its really hard to tell who the post/mail is for later in life!! Me & my stepmum ended up with the same initials, except she's Mrs KH & I was Miss KH- and we still opened the wrong mail!

Me and my mum was the same KL... we got confused too... :lol:

We love Poppy or Ivy for a girl or Connor/Rhys/Ciaran for a boy :)

Paul likes Sirus for a boy but I hate it :(

For a girl I like Jaelyn or Madelyn. Jaelyn has special meaning for us, it's a cross between DH's first and middle name (Justin Lynn). I like this name but I'm torn because I love the sound of the name Madelyn but it seems so common and I don't want her to have the same name as every other girl in her class. :rofl: Middle name is Victoria for no other reason then I love it.

For a boy we like Chase but when you put all together with the middle name and our last name it doesn't sound quite right. Chase Thomas and our last name also ends with an S so it ends up sounding 3 sentences :rofl: Thomas is non-negotiable though as it was my late Uncle's name. I love the name Marek (czech for Mark) for DH isn't that fond of it nor many others for that matter.

No one has said any of ours yet!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back