names?? =)

BRIT1416

Reaction score
Me and the hubby having a real hard time with names this time around so I'm just curious to what other people are thinking about naming there little ones?? =)

I was just going to post this. Braden lee if its a boy because I love the name Addian and my husbands name starts with a B. and Vienna rose or Vienna Elise if its a girl. I love it because its a classic traditional name paired with an uncommon letter V. Everyone else hates it LOL! And I mean everyone. I like it because she can always just be called Anna if she wants to because of her job or whatever. Or she can br called V. This whole time I've been convinced it was a boy but at my ultrasound the name Vienna spelled out in my head so I guess we will see. What names do you and your hubby like? I also like Hailey for a girl but its so common...and Alicia (pronounced A Lee C a)

Not even gonna think about names until we know what sex baby is. Then half as much thinking to be done.

we've had a girl name planned for a little over 3 years, Dita-Marie a boys name we haven't thought about yet, I don't think we will until I've had my scan

Bradley or Jack for a boy and Lola or Billie for a girl

We are not going to find out the sex so we gotta have one of each prepared! I like Kennedy Brooklynn paislee for Brynlee... for boys I like Logan but not absolutely in love with it =/ we have a daughter named Skylee and a son named Bentley so we kinda have a "Lee" theme going and would be so happy to keep it going but idk!!.... cute names tho guys!!! Names can be so hard!!

We have Christopher Michael for a boy and Kayleigh Patricia Ann for a girl

I wonder what Katie Hopkins would make of all your name choices :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM

We have Ryan Alfie William for a boy.....Ryan after Ryan giggs yes my hubby is a Man U fan lol Alfie after my grandad and William after my hubby's grandad for a girl I am in love with ivy-may but hubby doesn't like that. We both like harmony rose. For a girl we need a plant or flower name as our daughter is called poppy-louise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->