Names...

Mommy2beMsDM

Reaction score
We dont know what we are having yet hopefully we find out on the 22nd of august. We had names picked out but now Im not sure on the girls name. For a little boy it will be David Chad Jr (CJ) and for a girl we had Kaylee Leighanne. But I am not in love with Kaylee anymore I still like it but IDK. I love they name Hannah but my hubby dont like it. So Im trying to come up with a different girls name that both me and my hunny like. I was wanting to use the grandma and great grandmas names to come up with a name. I would like to use Kay in it but dont have to. Do any of you have any ideas? I have added a list of the grandma and great grandmas names if it will help.

Janice Eileen (my mom)
Mary Eileen(my mom's mom)
Clara Mae (my dad's mom)
Sandra Gail (hubby's stepmom)
Twona Gaye (hubby's mom)
Minnie Gaye Louise (hubby's mom's mom)
Jacqueline Lee( hubby's dad's mom)

Mary Kay or Minnie Kay would be nice x

sounds lovely, would still suit when she's an adult too. a lot of names are lovely for little girls but sound a bit silly on adults!

I kinda like Janine, as a combo of Janice and Eileen. Maybe something like Janine Lee? Her nn could be Janie, which is so cute to me.

I was going to suggest Janie and I think the pp had a great idea by combining the two names and using Janie as a nn.

Kay-lynn, Sorry im not much help with this one. My friends name is Kailyn ( kay-lynn) I think its a nice name with Kay involved with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->