Names?

I didn't know there was such a thing as a biracial name?

Me too! I asked my husband (who is very fond of very unique and somewhat distinctive black name, despite his very white skin). He said "Errrmmmm D'James?" Lol

I don't think you need to pigeon hole yourself by picking a "biracial" name. If you want unique, just go with it!

I can give you my husband's list of names, maybe that will inspire you (or terrify you! idk)

Mackrellious
Debarkevious
Octavian
Demetri
Callum

Those are what I remember off the top of my head. I was not, personally, a fan, but they are definitely original!

Maybe give a few examples of the girls names you like and we can go off that

Agreed- what counts as "bi-racial?" I have two bi-racial (black and white mixed) great-nephews and their names are Damien & Cameron. Bi-racial can be anything from African American & Latino/a to Asian American and Caucasian...

I say just go with a name you like. Names don't have to "go" with skin color, though there are definitely traditional names for different ethnic groups. What are the ethnic groups? Maybe that would help if you want traditional ethnic names?

Malachi
Noah
Harrison
Dylan
Brandone
Myles/Miles
Nelson
Wesley (I LOVE Wesley, OH doesn't! booo!)
Neville

xxx

What do u define as a "bi-racial" name?! I think no matter the colour of your child's skin a name is a name if you love a certain name use it- but here's a few idea's...

Tyrae
Jarell
Ashton
Rudy
Maliki/malikai
Levi
Evan
Asher
Mondy
Eben
Mylo
Lachlan