nappies for christmas

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
I have just pre ordered a couple of issy's for callie and the hubby has suggested maybe keeping them back as a christmas presant to give her a couple extra, is it wierd to wrap up pretty nappies for a christmas pressie?

x

Not at all! I'll be getting my LO at least one for Christmas :)

if santa brought me a sack full of fluff....it would be the best christmas ever! :rofl:

Great idea! :thumbup:

my boys are getting customs with their names on for christmas

Daniel will only be 6 months old at christmas and already has a lot of stuff. We have asked both sets of grandparents for custom nappies as presents.

Personally, I think the cute fluff is mostly for me!!! my lo is too young to enjoy it still. i think she would much rather have toys!

she will get toys too, its just extra presents :)

My LO is happier with a saucepan and wooden spoon than with most of her "proper" toys :blush:

I have two custom WN's on order for xmas, don't know if they are more a present for Addison on me but I don't think it's a strange idea at all!

I'm getting nappies for xmas as well! I think its a lovely thing to have in the baby box for when they are older as well

Daddy's buying kyla a weenotions for xmas! Huuuge step cos he doesn't give a monkeys about cloth but he's seen a rasta nappy on the WN facebook and is telling everybody he's getting her that one lol

I'll probably sneak a few more WN in too :lol:

I will be getting a few I think :D

Especially if the other one makes an appearance I will be getting matching for the boys :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->