Nappies...?

Saxogirl

Mum to 2 beautiful boys!
Reaction score
Apologies if this would be better posted somewhere else.... but wanted to ask those of you who have already had your babies which make in Nappies you/your baby prefer/fit better etc; pampers huggies etc....?

I am sure that a lot of it might well be different for every baby but not really sure what to buy when we start stocking up, looking for recommendations!

Thanks!

Definately pampers has been the best for us. xx

Pampers! Never had a problem with them, never had leaks, nappy rash or anything. I know Huggies have caused problems for some, and I think pampers have aswell, but my personal choice is pampers

Pampers, Huggies leaked and cheaper ones give her bad nappy rash. x

Ive used huggies while he was in the newborn sizes but were now using tescos and theyre great no problems at all, and in fact he leaked more in the huggies ones x

Wow that's quite a united response so far lol
Thanks ladies is good to know!

keep em' coming....!!!

I use Huggies and ive had 1 leak so far but that was because she pooped for england lol.

I also use Morrisons own brand nappies sometimes and theyre pretty good too :)

We use Asda's Little Angels, they work brilliant for us.

I use either huggies or asda own and they both work fine with us xx

Nature Care are beautiful nappies! And resuables the rest of the time!

I've tried some amount of different brands over the years :dohh: but I keep coming back to pampers as I have problems with every other single brand

We use Pampers and Asda's little angels. But I prefer Pampers
x

started with pampers, tried some others supermarket brands, currently actually liking huggies, but think i will probably go back to pampers when all is said and done :dohh: x

Have tried pampers, huggies, asda and tesco and I personally hate the supermarket brands so it's pampers or huggies for charlie! Different for everyone though so it's probably just trial and error hun. x

I use both pampers and huggies and im happy with both! And i use pampers babydry at night. I usually just buy whatever are on offer because they all work fine with my baby!

Pampers! We used the swaddlers for the first month or so then switched to baby dry. We have tried huggies, but the shape wasn't quite right for kathryn.

Wow!
Thanks all, this gives us a great idea of what to get in stock and what might be a waste of money!

Congratulations on your healthy and happy babies, can't wait to join you all in here soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->