Nappies???????

fifi83

Reaction score
For those who are pregnant which nappies have you choicen and reason for this.

Ive choice huggies thats because jack had them.

Those who have babies have you had any problems with a cetain brand?

Sorry if this has been posted before x

Huggies because I've done a survey of everyone I know with babies and only one said Pampers were better. The rest recommended Huggies.

I've got a selection of mostly Huggies. I've bought Pampers too but not nearly as many. They seem to be the only 2 decent brands here in SA and I'm not sure which one will work best.. will have to wait and see.

We have bought nearly 300 pampers, but only because there was a promotion on at my OHs work.

He works at the head office at Asda and they were selling boxes of 76 nappies for £5, so we bought 4 lol.

xxx

im going to be going with huggers again as i used these on my otheres and they were fantastic, also ive had problems with leakages from pampers and find them too bulky

Thats really strange, no one Ive spoken to has ever said anything good abour huggies. Everyone just recommended pampers or tescos own to me.

xxx

i've bought half and half.. i will test them out when caitlyn arrives...

Huggies have disney design :p

I chose Pampers because apparently I was allergic to Huggies as a baby

decisions decisions decisions :dohh: im so indecisive its unreal.

We are going cloth. We are going to do pre-folded with a diaper service till our LO is in a size small for an all-in-one diaper and I think we are going to go with bumGenius.

We have got a mixture of Pampers and Huggies but are going to go down the cloth nappy route once I have got into the swing of it all!

i'm going with washables. Pre-folded or fold my own, not sure yet. I cant stand the idea that we're filling the world up with disposable nappies that take well over 50 years to decompose. Some even estimate 500 years!!..

Plus they're cute and cheaper - about £300 for baby's nappy career - plus a wash once every 2 or 3 days. Comapred with around £1000 for disposable nappies.

Also, I can reuse them for the next baby.

I just cant stand the throw-away society. It doesnt make sense to me.

https://www.babykind.co.uk/nappymain.htm There's lots to chose from, and very very cute.
I've bought some little lambs, (www.littlelamb.co.uk) fuzzibunz and a natures babies stuffable and some unfolded terry's. Going to try a few and see which we get on with before investing in a bulk lot.

I've heard that Huggies are better made for boys and Pampers are better made for girls. I've heard this quite a lot, and as I'm having a girl, I've bought a few packs of Pampers. Also, I've heard that Tesco-own brand are supposed to be just as good. I'll try those once the baby comes.

I've heard good reviews about Asda's own make 'little angels'. Good fit, no leakages. On telling my sis, sis is using them for her DS and prefers them over pampers and huggies.

i'm going with washables. Pre-folded or fold my own, not sure yet. I cant stand the idea that we're filling the world up with disposable nappies that take well over 50 years to decompose. Some even estimate 500 years!!..

Plus they're cute and cheaper - about £300 for baby's nappy career - plus a wash once every 2 or 3 days. Comapred with around £1000 for disposable nappies.

Also, I can reuse them for the next baby.

I just cant stand the throw-away society. It doesnt make sense to me.

https://www.babykind.co.uk/nappymain.htm There's lots to chose from, and very very cute.
I've bought some little lambs, (www.littlelamb.co.uk) fuzzibunz and a natures babies stuffable and some unfolded terry's. Going to try a few and see which we get on with before investing in a bulk lot.

Thanks for that, something to look into :)

I've heard that Huggies are better made for boys and Pampers are better made for girls. I've heard this quite a lot, and as I'm having a girl, I've bought a few packs of Pampers. Also, I've heard that Tesco-own brand are supposed to be just as good. I'll try those once the baby comes.

My auntie said this how strange.

Disposeables for me at the moment but I have been contemplating cloth.

I use pampers, I don't know why I do. I know I could never find a big enough size for my son in huggies in my shops. But hes in the biggest nappies for pampers already and only 2 1/2 so I need him to be dry all day soon otherwise he's going to be in the bed time nappies for little boys who wet the bed.

We have decided to use cloth nappies, ive chosen tots bots as they are so simple and easy to use no pins, or nippas. Im going for the velcro ones. We have already got a few and they are so adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->