Nappies ...

emmie

Reaction score
https://www.naturalcollection.com/natural-products/Kind-to-Nature-Kind-to-the-Skin.aspx

I was just given this website from a friend who is expecting to, and is totally eco friendly etc well any way these nappies are the same as disposable only they are eco friendly as they dissolve or something and apparently they work out cheaper.

Theres loads to look at on the website this link takes u straight to one of the nappies and describes it etc.

The nappies are called Bamboo Nappies!

Yay!
Alternatives to disposables!
I'm using a cloth diaper service, with the occasional eco-disposable when necessary. I really hope people try to find alternatives - they save your wallet and the planet. We want something left of nature for all these babies to enjoy, after all!:)

Fingers crossed that they're available in Australia too. :)

They are kind of cool, actually. I haven't seen them before! I'm not much into the 'Green scene', I know I should be.. as it's all anyone ever goes on about anymore, carbon footprints and all that.. I do try to do my part, but sadly it's convenience that wins for me, I'm afraid. The idea of cloth nappies has always seemed too much for me, couldn't deal with washing them out all the time! But I may actually give these a try, see if they're any good, then I can at least feel like I'm doing *something* to help the environment! :D

And as I was reading the news, guess what I stumbled across?
I thought this article had some great info. It is a bit long, but it was quite an interesting read. Here it is:
https://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2008/05/16/f-consumer-disposablediapers.html#socialcomments

I saw these being promoted in a recent mothercare magazine, they seem really good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->