Napping in his swing

1st_baby

OK so I think ive done a booboo ..ever since max was likle he would sleep in his swing for naps ..I think it helps him with his nose problems ..anywhoo hes now almost 6 months and still likes to nap in there from 10-1pm !!!

Problem is it must swing lol expensive on batteries but dont bother me , secondly once hes 20lbs he cant go in there anymore as its the max weight
?

should i try to make him sleep in his crib or park ? how should i do it ..

Im lucky enough t have the ocean wonders aquarium which makes the same sounds as his swing but still im confused how to change this bad habbit :dohh:

*looks at baby napping in battery munching swing....*

So you think its a bad idea then....:blush:

x

Maybe over the next weeks or so, slow the swing of the swing. If it is like the one i have it has swing levels 1-6, so you can kinda wean him off it.

Alexa used to sleep in her swing for daytime naps, but unfortunatly she grew out of it at 3.5 months :( if she was still small enough I would likely still have her sleep in there. Alexa didn't have too tough of a transition to napping in bed from the swing... I think of it as the same thing if we went for a car ride or a walk in her stroller, she will have her nap... I suppose every baby is different though...

I'm not a person to ask about naptimes :rofl: despite trying last weekend to get Hannah to sleep on away from us during the day she still naps in my arms :rofl:

I dont think its a bad idea but tis the fact that he will have to stop going in there once hes 20 lbs ..from the look of things hes got a while to go lol hes skinny lil bugger but eats like a pig just like dad ..

I will try to wean him off though

:lol: Yes,Lola nap in her swing :blush:
For an hour or two but she really likes it :shrug: I'll just have to blow off that bridge when I get to it. *sighs*

maddi naps in her swing too, i would just gradually try to phase him out of it slowly x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->