Nappy Ban!

Chasley

Reaction score
So I dont post often here any more as I have found a new obsession... MCNs!
Seriously I think I have a problem, I am even starting to dream nappies. Customs, ittis, CRGs... in a rainbow of colour and pretty prints and touchable yummy minky fabrics. :wacko:

I have 11 coming in the post to add to my stash which, while I only have 30nappies I have built that up over the space of a month. :blush:

So from now untill the end of october I am on a self imposed nappy buying ban. I will swap trolling the countryside for nappies for checking out BnB and indulging in my mcn obsession through you guys.

Hope thats ok!

I'm as bad, I spend way to much time looking for nappies! I posted a thread very similar last week :blush:

I bought 11 nappies last week!

Silly question what is mcn?
And I have to Nappy ban myself too!
I have 24 coming in the mail this week from a few different people!

Wow Callie you make me feel a lot better haha xx

Wow yeah thanks Callie, you make me feel better too. MCN is just Modern Cloth Nappies. All those pretty minky ones with custom designs... *swoon*

I am glad I am not alone here girls. I must admit I never thought I would be getting obsessed about nappies.... my how things have changed!!!

Wow yeah thanks Callie, you make me feel better too. MCN is just Modern Cloth Nappies. All those pretty minky ones with custom designs... *swoon*

I am glad I am not alone here girls. I must admit I never thought I would be getting obsessed about nappies.... my how things have changed!!!

I know me neither, I havent bought myself anything for ages, I spend all my money on nappies and cute clothes for James! I dont think I've bought one pair of shoes this year, thats unheard of!

I knowww itss bad.
But I dont have any cloth at all so I am building my stash:)
so its not AS bad lol
I never buy myself anything is always for Lyrik.

Me too! I keep dreaming nappies!
Im getting married next week and my mum is having nightmares about the wedding... Im dreaming about what nappy to get next :rofl: :rofl:

Thank god for that, mine isnt here yet and its just about all i ever do these days. Strange though no one around me has the same enthusiasm for the designs that i have......

Designs and colours are my life right now :haha::haha:

ive got 24 coming but im just starting n ned them thats my excuse anyway:)

yeah mommy43 im using that excuse too...
I only just decided to go fluffy two weeks ago and I now have 2 nappies and 25 on the way...and Im not done yet!!

hubby told me today...I dont want 100 nappies stacked up..I dont care what you say!!

well if you went the sposies route hun the cheapest way with them is to buy the big boxes so you would have nappies stacked up anyway lol

haha good point..well there is a space under the bed where they were going to be stacked up until i decided to go with cloth..and now the bookshelf is where they will be stacked up..Im thinking of getting something to store them...not sure if the bookshelf will be big enough..hahaha

mine ar ein one of the biggest clear boxes you can get from IKEA lol i have another one of these boxes for when they dont all fit , it means i can see my nice ones but they are out of the way lol

yea i want to be able to see mine they are all lovely patterns cant hide them away lol

I just bought one of those hanging shoe holders for mine. They look so pretty hanging in a nice neat row ( Bit OCD I know!) On the nappy ban note... It lasted all on 6 hrs! There is a FB site for mcn in australia that sells 2nd hand ones and I found this great aussie workhorse for $15.

So my ban starts again Today!

So there is a stocking tonight for one of my fave australian brands and they have this beautiful Alice in Wonderland nappy. My fingers are itching to get my hands on it... All i can hope is my husband comes home in the next 30min so I dont give in and buy it. Its OOAK and soooo pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->