Nappy Bins

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Can you buy them from any normal shop? or am I going to have to buy one offline?

Google is having some kind of issues for me tonight.....does not want to give me a link to sites with a nappy bin. the only one it gave me cost £999.99 LMAO i think some error there!

Could someone be a gem and post me a link? *smiles sweetly*

I just bought a tall kitchen trashcan and then got a pail liner :)

you can buy from mothercare, or you can get what i got
https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Plastic-Storage-/Kids-Homestyle-Fun-Bin-RedBlue-21ltr/invt/0189435?htxt=c4yuNfHw62jgNi%2FzALDFlY2DW%2BnsqK8IGDxFzNVVEteXbvNCxia3qEYkut6klj2DA00GBtF9yiLp%0Ayd9zOLJOLA%3D%3D

brought one for upstairs and one for downstairs - work a treat! :)
Tonnes cheaper too!

Clever...i was looking in wilkos for something the other day but couldn't find anything. Didn't think of looking in tat section tho ..will look again saturday :)

with the general waste bins and ironing boards normally

Thanks, I will be getting one of them too :)

A grand for a nappy bin? Yeah, I think google has issues hun!

Thanks, I will be getting one of them too :)

A grand for a nappy bin? Yeah, I think google has issues hun!

I know I'd want a gold bin for that :rofl: I showed my friend the link and she said the same lol!

you can buy from mothercare, or you can get what i got
https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Plastic-Storage-/Kids-Homestyle-Fun-Bin-RedBlue-21ltr/invt/0189435?htxt=c4yuNfHw62jgNi%2FzALDFlY2DW%2BnsqK8IGDxFzNVVEteXbvNCxia3qEYkut6klj2DA00GBtF9yiLp%0Ayd9zOLJOLA%3D%3D

brought one for upstairs and one for downstairs - work a treat! :)
Tonnes cheaper too!

thats the one i bought but had a green lid cost me £1.79

bargain :)

I just bought one of thse tommee tippee sposie wrap bins and pulled out the bit in the lid for a massive lidded bucket :D

Do you think a diaper Genie would work? its for sposies... but if you rinsed everything out and never left them in there for more then a few days??? I love the idea of throwing them in and twisting lol so that you don't have the smell.

I just bought a big plastic box with an airtight lid... Cost me 3.50! :thumbup:

We've got the one from wilkos too and its fab. Sod paying £10+ for a bucket when you can get one for under a fiver! :D

Do you think a diaper Genie would work? its for sposies... but if you rinsed everything out and never left them in there for more then a few days??? I love the idea of throwing them in and twisting lol so that you don't have the smell.

doesn't the diaper genie just make a giant diaper sausage? you could probably use it but I'm thinking it would be a huge pain in the butt getting them out of the wrap and into the wash :shrug: We just use a trashcan with a lid too- the lid keeps any smells in and I usually put a bit of lavender oil on a wipe in there too so it smells pretty.

doesn't the diaper genie just make a giant diaper sausage? you could probably use it but I'm thinking it would be a huge pain in the butt getting them out of the wrap and into the wash :shrug: We just use a trashcan with a lid too- the lid keeps any smells in and I usually put a bit of lavender oil on a wipe in there too so it smells pretty.

LMAO @ diaper sausage! I think it does! My sister has one i'll have to ask her. But if everyone says a trash can with a lid works... then awesome!

I have a diaper genie - it doesn't make a sausage it just has a topwhere you put the nappy in, turn and it drops into the bin. It's good but does get jammed ig I try and put loose wipes/liners in it - they are best left feed in the nappy. A bin with a ld wold be as good - I was given ghe diaper genie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->