Nappy Offers at the Baby Show

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
I am planning on getting Flip and Pop in nappies and I was wondering if there were any decent offers at the baby show to make it worth waiting until October?

Did anyone go to the Baby Show in May and find any real nappy bargins or shall I just get my nappies now?

there's always offers to be had a the baby shows - your only 16 weeks at the mo and there's no real hurry honey.

If anything it's worth hanging on a little longer in case any more new nappies are launched. Itti reveal the Itti Tutto next month these will no doubt be on offer/on show at the show! :)

We got a good deal at the baby show in birmingham when i was pregnant (it was may 09 when we went). We waited until the end of the day before approaching the BG stall and wangled a good deal on 10 BG V3's, a wet bag and a nappy bucket :thumbup:

It seemed like the good deals were to be had on buying the full system i.e. £200 for everything so it might be worth saving up and just buying everything in one hit. The downside to that though is you have to pick your system and stick with it.

I just bought individual nappies from different companies so I can try them out and decide which ones work for me and there didn't seem to be many offers doing it that way.

I got my flips at the babyshow. I got 4 'day packs' (2 outers and 6 inners in each) for about £130 :o). This is enough to last a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->