Nappy rash cream?

anteater

Reaction score
So, I haven't actually given birth yet, but slowly aquiring everything we will need.

What is the best and most natural nappy cream to get? I've had a look at Weleda and the Purepotions (expensive) one The Nappy Lady sells, but I'm sure there are loads of others. I don't know how to choose, having had no previous experience.

Any help appreciated. Thanks. :flower:

My favourite so far has been the Burt's Bees one, but it is really down to what works for the baby. I got a trial pack of Burt's Bees things as a present with a tiny size tube to try out first. We have used Weleda too, which is fine.

Also, bare in mind that you might not need much if any cream anyway. Since we started using fleece liners inside Alice's nappies, she's been rash free. I tend to use a tiny bit at night or when she's teething though, just to be sure.

I keep going on about them but Weleda is my favourite. a little expensive but well worth it.

weleda here too!
I got 2 tubes of the calendula cream before he was born, and im only halfway through the first tube :) I only use it a few times a week tbh, just a very small bit at bedtime if he's teething or his bum looks a bit sore. I've also used it to dab on bits of his dry skin and it works a treat!

I love either the Baby Organics salve by The Green People (smells yummy and lasts forever!), or the Kiddie Kind nappy cream by www.naturesrecipe.com :)

Thanks to you all.

I can get 25% off Weleda at the moment, so think I will get a tube of that in as it has had a few votes. :flower:

I'm a fan of Weleda too - it lasts ages. I use it at every nappy change, to keep any rashes at bay.

I also like Burts Bees nappy cream, but use Weleda more cos its cheaper.

Another vote for Weleda! Waitrose tend to have 25% off Weleda products on a regular basis, so I always stock up when they do.

im a burts bees girl! but we dont seem to ever get nappy rash so im guessing the cloth likes harrison's bum!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->