nappy rash

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
what creams do u mums recommend for nappy rash. Chloe-Marie has one at the moment, it looks quite red and angry but doesn't seem to be bothering her but it seems to get really red and sore after she has had a poo don't know whether it is because she is now on solids. I give her plenty of nappy-off time and change her nappy regularly, she does sleep over 12 hours right thru but i don't wake her to change her nappy and to be honest i don't want to because then i will ruin the routine and she prob won't sleep all night after it. I am using metanium at the min

i think metanium is the best stuff but just makesure its not thrush if it looks chapped as she will need stronger cream from the health visitor leeon had re occurin thrush for the first year of his life

Caitlin rarely had bad bums until teeth were trying to come through and would worsen if she did a poo.

We use sudacrem loads after bum changes without a rash and when shes flared up we've put LOTS on esspecially at night then on her nappy before sealing the sides we rub vaseline on her nappy so the suda can do its stuff and the vaseline stops the nappy from rubbing.

Bepatham works great for me, if the kids have nappy rash i put it on before bed and its gone by morning usually x

I used bepatham on Jessie when she had a bit of a sore bum and it went the same day pretty much, great stuff xXx

Caitlin rarely had bad bums until teeth were trying to come through and would worsen if she did a poo.

We use sudacrem loads after bum changes without a rash and when shes flared up we've put LOTS on esspecially at night then on her nappy before sealing the sides we rub vaseline on her nappy so the suda can do its stuff and the vaseline stops the nappy from rubbing.

i wasn't sure if it was down to teething but funnily enough she has just cut her 1st tooth and the nappy rash has only suddenly appeared in the last week or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->