Nappy recommendations needed

Hen

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I really need some recommendations fir nappies that might fit my lo as we've had some fairly major leakage issues over the last couple of days!! my lo is nearly three weeks old and just over 9lbs but has really skinny thighs (the lucky girl!!) and a big belly. I've been getting lots of leakage out of the legs as I don't seem ti be able to get them tight enough around the legs without cutting her tummy in two!

We've tried tots bots, bg v3s, happy heinys, blueberry os, swaddlebees and an ellas house (I may have got a bit carried away before she was born!!) but I can't get any if them to fit her right. Am I doing something wrong or is she just a funny shape?!

How about a flip or an Itti? Trying to think of ones that are poppered so you can put the leg row tighter and leave the waist looser xx

i had this issue with internet cheapies, have you tried an extra insert for fit rather than the need for absorbency, this will 'fill out' the leg gussett area a bit.

if it works you can get extra 'generic' inserts quiet cheaply on ebay.

I think FB also have poppers for the legs and waist...

Id deffinatly recommend an Itti, i have a skinny baby too and these fit him great they seem to have really small fitting legs and waists great for skinny babies.

Or how about getting some 2 parters, some Motherease XS wraps might be small enough, or just cover your pockets with one of these wraps for now.

I never had a leak with an Itti though!

x

small fuzzi bunz would probably be worth a go. BTP nappies can be a little too big for newborns, work better form about 10lbs up IMO :flower:

Thank you ladies, I have a couple of small FB upstairs so will give those a go today. and a girl never needs an excuse to go shopping so some ittis and x small wraps will be added to the list!! I like the idea of adding extra boosters to bulk out the leg gussets so will try that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->