Nappy shops?

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
Anyone know any shops that sell nappies in the flesh rather than online?

Im looking for a shop in northwest area preferably!! Cant seem to find any online!!

Theres one in Hebden Bridge in West Yorkshire. Dont know if thats too far for you? If not, i'll hunt down the link for you.

Hebdens only about an hour on train :D

Found it: https://www.cleangreennappy.co.uk/shop
I found it when I was looking for Tots Bots Stretchies as they were out of stock in a lot of places. I bet it'd be a nice day out, Hebden Bridge is lovely.

Yea would be good.. shame they dont really do pretties!! :haha:

I know, thats the main reason I havent had a trip out there yet, although I did just spot Stretchies for 8.79 which is an absolute bargain.

Yea and they do the new tots bots prints!! hmmm when i have lots of money!!

meeeee :rofl: well kinda!! (edited before i get random emails!)

ooooo well i dont have any questions just want prettties!! :haha: wouldnt be untill sept when oh has said i can have £500 from student loans to spend on nappies!!!! :happydance:

ahhh student loan is fabby :happydance: providing the loans company sorts themselves out this year that is! If you ever want a look at the nappies i stock though feel free to give me a shout (no pressure to buy or anything) :flower:

Cool thankyou might take you up on that offer :D Yea its normally only the 1st payment they mess us about with but get it eventually!! But now we have logan so it may work out a pain!!

We went to https://www.lizziesrealnappies.co.uk/ in Chester. It's actually her house but she showed us all sorts of nappies and we weren't under any pressure to buy them.

oh i want to see more pretties irl too :) i'm even considering setting up a shop myself LOL

I've seriously considered setting up my own business, mainly a coffee shop with a small nappy business attached but then I figured it just wouldn't really be feasible. Would have to charge more in order to cover the overheads of the premesis, meaning that all websites would be cheaper, no one would buy and as such would go out of business :( xx

Yupp unfortunatly there is a reason why there are very few actual retail premises and it's simply because there is just not enough money in it at all. Most retailers put a 100% mark up on things and if nappy sellers did that, you'd be looking at like £20 for the cheapest nappies.

ooh maybe a soft play area with a baby/child store within? or would that be pushy? Maybe just a store room and a catalogue you can show at request and set up a nappicinno? The overheads would be covered by the main business right? I was just going to set up a online business, still considering it actually but like Donna would welcome customers (within reason)

I would love to run a soft play place but couldn't afford the start up xx

Ohh yea a soft play centre would be ace!

The problem with going to one (playcentre/cafe) owned by someone else is that quite often you have to pay them aswell. One playcentre I spoke to wanted £100 so that was that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->