Naps - a qu

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
do your LO's have set nap times, like when you put them down, or do you let them nap whenever.

i always let maddi nap whenever, but its often the same time each day! just wondered what other mummies do x

do your LO's have set nap times, like when you put them down, or do you let them nap whenever.

i always let maddi nap whenever, but its often the same time each day! just wondered what other mummies do x

same here. Hannah naps when she gets tired but it's roughly at the same times

yeh i dont make summer sleep at a certain time but it usually the same time everyday, if she plays up at a nap time tho she will get back up play and then go down abit late on.

Chloe has a nap every 2 hours- her doing not mine, so I now when she will want the next one based on when she wke up, but its usually around the same times

It's as and when with Poppy but usually once she's been awake for about 2 hours or so I know she's ready for a little sleep.

Chloe has a nap every 2 hours- her doing not mine, so I now when she will want the next one based on when she wke up, but its usually around the same times

Hannah needs every 2 hours but sometimes it's 3 hours and up :wacko: Not much free time for me these days I'm afraid :rofl:

Colton used to nap every three hours. I stopped that because he wasn't going down very well at night however, it isn't improving much. He still wakes 2-3 times a night :(
He wakes up 8am, and usually naps 12-2 or 1-3; depending on when he wants to lay down. Then he is up until bedtime (usually between 9-10pm)

I don't have a set time. Whenever she feels up for it I feel blessed and don't question :lol:

Jay doesn't have set nap times but he naps every hour and a half (sometimes every 2 hours) so it depends on when he wakes up from each nap. Although it is roughly the same times each day :D

xx

Brooklynn usually naps about two hours after she wakes up for a bit and then she has an early afternoon nap and a late evening nap (which we are now turning into an earlier bedtime) and maybe a couple in the car on the way here and there. Her naps aren't scheduled exactly but I can usually set a clock by them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->