Naps - When outgrown moses basket

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok so baby outgrows moses basket - where does your LO nap now? Upstairs? In their chair, play pen, snuggle on couch .... etc?

Just curious to how other Mums do/did it x

think im gonna put LO upstairs so that she realizes that its sleeptime. but if i dare when that time arrives is another story :blush::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Adam hasnt out grown his basket yet but he doesnt sleep in it much, its just sat there doing nothing really.

He tend to sleep nice in his pram after we get back in from a walk, or he will fall asleep in his vibrating chair

x

Shes not outgrown but when she sleeps in it we end up awakening to her head pushed right to the top :dohh: lol

My 2 always napped in their prams although my 2nd didnt like to sleep during the day so if I was lucky enough that if she nodded off on the sofa I would leave her there surrounded (sp) by cushions :blush: if I moved her she would wake up & not go back over!

In pram after walks i just used to leave him, but if we were in the house and he was tired, i'd put him in his cot, I did that from around 4/5 months

In the cot with the baby monitor ;) although I kept her with me until she started to get a flat top of head (not really, but you know what I mean), because im an over protective twit. :):rofl:

Ok so baby outgrows moses basket - where does your LO nap now? Upstairs? In their chair, play pen, snuggle on couch .... etc?

Just curious to how other Mums do/did it x

well i used to live in a flat so i just put them in their bed room but when i moved into my house my youngest had a travel cot downstairs coz i was worried i wouldnt hear him upstairs and i didnt have a baby monitor.

Shes not outgrown but when she sleeps in it we end up awakening to her head pushed right to the top :dohh: lol
Hi Wobbles:hi: Isabelle kicks her way up to the top of her moses basket too. lol

Im thinking of putting her in her cot soon but I dont want to leave her in another room.

tyler quickly outgrew the basket so he,s in the bedroom in his cot for all sleep now i tend to check him alot lol but it works for us both now.

callum sleeps in his chair thru the day or in the pushchair but mostly chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->