Naseau better after a fight

moonix13

Reaction score
So I had yucky naseau and me and OH got into a stupid verbal argument and I found after 5 mins of passionate shouting and anger my neaseau disappeared.. It's been 30 minutes and it's still gone!

I actually feel stronger and less helpless and weak now too! Could it be adrenalin? People say exercising helps with the morning sickness.. I can see why now!

Adrenaline definitely helps. I also find stress makes it worse so letting out my emotions really helps :thumbup:

I think that's what happened I let everything out and feel so relieved and stress free now!

Tired now though so might go to bed early hehe

Oh my, yes. But it wasn't instant like you. We had a huge row at 4 weeks 5 days. The next day, the nausea lifted and I felt great. But then I started bleeding and we thought we'd lost the baby (I felt so bad for DH. He thought the fight caused a MC). The next day I was nauseated again but still bleeding so I'd gone in to get checked and everything was fine.

My MS has been a strange animal. Here and then gone and back again. I've just been very fortunate it's never been severe.

I wonder if a good, scary movie will do the same thing... ? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->