Natal Hypnotherapy?

0_o

Me, Df, Ds + Dd
Reaction score
Hey, I used this forum when I was pregnant with DD. She is 4months now and was born by VBAC :D

I tried VBAC Natal Hypnotherapy and thought it was brilliant, particularly the relaxation part ;)

Anywho, I have the cd set which has been used once (to transfer onto my mp3 player). Is there anyone out there who would really like to give it a try? I can send it over next week. I was going to put it on eBay but thought there's no point really, they don't go for much.

It's Natal Hypnotherapy for VBACs by Maggie Howell.XX

What is a VBAC? I just googled and found it-sorry)

Glad you had a great birth!Congrats!

Aaanyone? Surely there's a VBAC hopeful who wants a free cd set? Lol. XX

does it help i know my friend just delivered by VBAC but didnt know what it was, just googled it

Can I just ask how you found the birth? Totally dreading trying as I have convinced myself something will go wrong this time too.

I would have loved it but think I've left it too late for it to be effective. Plus I feel like I'm going to go into labour soon. Would you believe I ordered a vbac hypno cd from amazon and when I tried it in my cd player it wouldn't work!!!

Never too late missus, any relaxation and techniques you can learn arr worth it.

Try asking Mervs Mum...as memory serves she was going to take my NH VBAC CD's for her clients (she's a doula).

...and for the record my VBAC (planned HBAC) was the best fucking thing I have EVER done! Inwould do the labour again in an instant it was awesome.

Thanks chuck. What should I ask mervs mum? To send me a copy? I have the normal natal hypno cd, do you think it's worth using that in the mean time?

Just wanted to say I used this cd with dd2 as a VBAC and it was brilliant IMO.
I'd recommend it to anyone.

ive got the birth preperation cd she does, i really like it! i have a firend at work who is 3 weeks ahead of me, so ive put it on my iphone to use and gave the cd to her to down load too! glad you had a good experience from using it. xx

Did i miss the boat....did anyone snap it up yet?? I would looove it if no one has! Let me know and i'll give you my address!??

Hey there....has anybody snapped up your offer yet? If not i would love to recieve this set! Let me know and i can send you my info... :)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->