Natalie's NEW Weight Loss Journal.

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
Well - I've been here before. Never seems to fail, I start dieting, and then something happens and I end up stuffing my face for weeks on end.

I had a baby March 30th, and never quite lost the baby weight. I did lose quite a bit within the first week, but then my horrible eating habits (snacking on junk food instead of eating meals as it was easier with a newborn) caused me to gain a bunch back.

I started weight watchers in the summer, and was doing quite well for the 3 or so weeks I was on it. I was down 11 pounds, but then stuff happened, and I ended up stuffing my face and gaining back the 11 and more.

I started dieting again on October 19th, and I am following Weight Watchers. This time around it almost feels different, I'm not sure why. Maybe it's easier as I have my MIL as my WW buddy this time around. We aren't going to meetings, but we have all the info and pamphlets.

Well - here's the damage..

Starting Weight : 229.6 pounds ... :cry:
Current Weight : 221.0 pounds ... :wohoo: Down 8.6 pounds in 10 days!
Short Term Goal : 10% (22 pounds) which would make me 207.6
Long Term Goal : 135-145pounds.

Good luck to everyone else trying to lose weight!

Good for you for starting this mission.

Best wishes. Just think too what a great gift you are giving your baby - a healthy mom!

:hugs:

Good luck hun!

I need to get motivated again!

You can do it!! :happydance:

xXx

Yayy goodluck!! I'm so excited for you! Sounds like you are on the right track already!! Before you know it you're going to be rockin' a bikini and looking like an even hotter mama then you already are!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->