Natalie's Weight Loss Goal for Pregnancy #2!

nellis10

TTC with Duofertility
Reaction score
Hi Folks, I am starting a new weight loss journal for myself. I am currently a very hefty 14 stone and I am only 5'3.

I will be starting abck on the Cambridge Diet tomorrow...Monday 27th April 2009. My plan is to eventually get down to about 10 stone....no lighter as I am approaching 40 in a couple of years and don't want to look toooo thin...10 stone is a comfortably healthy goal for me...

But for now I am intending to lose 3 stone in 7lb batches over the next 3 or 4 months....by then if we haven't concieved naturally I will be a healthy weight for ICSI and we are on the NHS waiting list for that, an DH said we can try a private one too...

So 3 stone would get me down to a BMI of 27.3 which is very healthy for ICSI...so only 42lbs to go....

My first goal is to get to 189lbs by next Monday....I'll keep you posted and would love a buddy to do this with!!

good luck sweetie...

as well as updating this journal you could update your loss in the biggest loser thread!!

Have you done the cambridge diet before?? I failed at it :cry:..

I need to lose more weight.. and Im hitting a brick wall :(

Hiya!!

Last Feb when I began ttC I lost 15lbs in about 3 weeks and then totally failed. But I am determined to sort myself out as I know it is affecting my hormones too!!

i failed at the end of day 1 lol!!

good luck with it... wish I had the willpower to keep at it :(

What are you doing to lose the weight now? Well done on what you have lost so far!

i was following ww, then started slimming world meetings!!

I then starting calorie counting and now Im trying to get back onto slimming world...im finding it a real struggle atm though!!

:(

Well it looks like we have a similar amount of weight to lose, so I'll be encouraging all the way!! :happydance:

Today is Day One and already I am craving a bacon sandwich!!!

OK...be strong...I'm going to have a strawberry shake as a Latte....with a herbal tea and a glass of water.....

That will be breakfast adn see me through until about 1pm.

somethingthat is good hun if u can do it...is drink loads and loads of water and everytime ur hungry drink a glass of water....it really fills u up and stops u feeling hungry and also is great for weightloss try it today....as much water as u can drink xx

Thanks hun...I am trying not to dive into leftover Rocky Road Pudding!!

Thanks Melbo I am going to need all the help I can get to get me through this!! :dohh::happydance:

we will do it together! In a week today, we will come back to report how we did. It may encourage us to do it if one is doing well vice versa :D
xxxx

Good luck hun!
Keep that will power in check! :)

I have finally started back on the diet!!!

Lost 3-4 lbs already just cutting down completely with the odd Cambridge Diet Shake and small non carb meal (although I had carbonara yesterday so it wouldn't go to waste!!)

Wish me loads of luck!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->