Nativity

After a bit of searching (and DD1 telling me off for not knowing the songs on youtibe). I've worked out DD1 is doing a compilation of songs. She has shown me a few dance moves.

She has afternoon and evening performances on Thursday. Me and DH are going to the afternoon and my Mum is able to come up from London for the evening too (I'll go again aswell)

Can't wait, she's very confident just hope we don't make her go shy.

We have had a nativity crisis. The roof blew off the barn where it was being held over the weekend. Luckily they have found another barn so the show will go ahead tomorrow, real donkey and all.

I have my youngests tomorrow, excited to see him.
My oldest saw the play today (they do a performance to the school) and said he was so cute.

My son's 1st nativity is today at 2pm he is a Star and I am so excited to go see him :cloud9: we are allowed to film it and take pictures but we cannot share on social media :thumbup:

My daughter has her 1st ever carol concert next Wednesday going to be so cute :cloud9:

My littlest he was so cute in it as a donkey!
Have oldests tomorrow.

C8A488A2-B776-4F73-A902-65EC0D6F3176.jpeg

Ds4s costume came with a crook and lamb and he wasn't allowed them because of having to do actions to songs so he had a face like thunder the whole time bless him haha

DD made it into school yesterday for her two school plays. She's got one more today and I'm going to see it :)

DD made it into school yesterday for her two school plays. She's got one more today and I'm going to see it :)

Awww. DD1 had her dress rehearsal today. Hope she's ok as she complained of a sore throat this morning. Her performance is tomorrow

Aww hope she will be OK. There's so much going around at the moment :(

There were 7 kids off from ds4s with chicken pox! Thankfully mine have all had it already and it's long enough before that all those little ones should be better in time for Christmas. Being ill at Christmas sucks

Wow that's a lot!

Watched DD's Christmas play today and she did really well :)

Been to see oldests his wasn’t a nativity it was about the war. They all did fab. They sang pack up your troubles and long way to Tipperary.

F06C9753-17A3-4011-8F59-8427B3F29991.jpeg

Dd2 was Mary in her nursery nativity today, they were all so cute and did really well :) Our school doesn't allow photos or videos to be taken but they've taken a photo of each kid in their costume which we should get tomorrow.

There were 7 kids off from ds4s with chicken pox! Thankfully mine have all had it already and it's long enough before that all those little ones should be better in time for Christmas. Being ill at Christmas sucks
Wow didn't think chicken pox was a winter virus. Mine both had it at nursery but school don't know that (I'm thinking a May holiday out of term time lol)

Dd1s year don't do an Xmas play this year :-(. I think they do one around Easter.

Dd2's nursery play is next weds. She's going to be a hen!

Wow didn't think chicken pox was a winter virus. Mine both had it at nursery but school don't know that (I'm thinking a May holiday out of term time lol)

Ds2 had them this time 9 years ago but my others were all spring/summer. The only one who had them while at school was ds3 who is now home educated, the others were all in nursery so I'm thinking about using chicken pox as an excuse when we go on holiday in May. I asked my mum to book during half term and if not possible just over lap by 1-2 days but she booked so we come back 2 days before half term.

Was dd1/2s today. Dd1 was some sort of bodyguard shepherd and she took her role very seriously. Either that or she was pretty fed up lol.

Dd2 smashed her lines. Definitely a natural performer, so confident..

Screenshot_20181213-154730.jpg Screenshot_20181213-154758.jpg

DD1s performance was today. It was a mixture of nativity and singing/dancing. It was so well done, the teachers clearly worked hard. Some of the year 2s were amazing with their ones.
The year 1s were 'backing' singers. DD1was a bell. She gave it all she has bless her.
My mum managma to come up from London to see her (she has never been able to make things before) she said it was amazing and got emmotional lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->