Natural baby bath/body wash

Bluetomato

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
I was wondering what people used to wash their little ones with?
Ive used earth friendly baby, weleda baby, method baby (randomly found some bottles of it in a poundland and thought id give it a go!) and now im using halos and horns. Im not sure which is the best - halos and horns is ok but I find the fragrance a bit odd, smells a bit like sherbert! I prefer the more 'natural' products - paraben/sls free etc. Was just wondering what you all use?

We use method baby, and stuff from Lush, mostly the baby bath bombs. Recently we have been using chamomile tea bags in the bath and to wash her with day to day, and then just the soapy stuff every couple of days. I am always on the look out for different stuff to try though, so will keep my eye on this!

we have to becareful what we use because my LO has baby eczema but on occasion we use halo and horns, lush baby bath ballistic and northern essence

me too :thumbup: We have Millie and mommy nights, Lush bath, Pj's and lots of stories before bed :cloud9:

Body Shop do a gorgeous burriti baby range, I use the body butter on myself!
https://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/search/search.aspx?Search=buritti baby&orderdesc=true

We really liked the Method baby, well the kids stuff even better because it smells like fresh apples :)

I didn't know Lush did baby stuff! I got to get some :)
Weleda is lovely and I've used Beaming Baby organics too.

My Method Baby smells like marshmallows! Do they do different ones? :)

Yeah they have a baby one then a kids one, I think there are 2 scents in kids, apples and I think it's peaches

We're using halos n horns at the moment - I love the smell - and Beaming Baby lotion. I didn't know lush did baby stuff, I'll have to explore that option!

i think over here they only do the ballistic, ickle baby bath, with a freaky baby face on :wacko:

https://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?pa...tegory_id=476&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80

I use products from Weleda (btw their nappy cream is THE best stuff u can find), Little Me, Burts Bee and Nature Babycare (which is the one we seem to use most often for shampoo / bath and wash as it's one of the cheapest at £2.89 a bottle at Boots; not organic but ecofriendly and my kids who are prone to eczema never had any reactions to them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->