Natural Birth possible after c-section?

jrwifey18

Reaction score
Hi I am already mother to a one year old and still in the wtt #2 category but id like to know if a natural birth was still an option even though I've already had a C-section. Has anyone had a similar situation and delivered safely?

I had a successful vbac in May... 2 yrs and 7 months (exactly) after my emcs. So yes totally possible. I went into labour at 40+6 (amazing as my first was induced so to get that whole driving to the hospital in labour experience was brilliant). From first painful contraction to fully dilated was 3 hours. All on gas&air. Pushed for 1 hour 10 minutes on nothing. Born with his hand by his fave and got his shoulders stuck on the way out but all ok. So pleased I did it. X

oh wow exactly the experience I want and good to hear its possible I was worried id never get the experience thanks for the feedback

I was born via VBAC. My mom had a 5 hour, natural labor. Her previous pregnancy was with twins.

I delivered my son 10 days ago and had an all natural VBAC. :thumbup: No pain medication whatsoever. I was in labor for 3 hours total, and only pushed for about 3 minutes. I did tear and had to be cut a TINY bit but it wasn't that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->