Natural FET?

beneathmywing

Reaction score
Hey, Ladies

Just wanted to see if anyone has had success doing natural FET. I'm going to be doing my fifth transfer soon (second FET) and my RE and I have decided to go the natural route. I just feel like I need to try something different!

Any success stories would be reassuring!

No advice or experience with a FET (natural or otherwise) but I just wanted to wish you luck. I really hope you have success with this transfer, good luck!

Never had a natural FET but have everything crossed for you!!

My 3 year old is the result of a natural FET. Just monitored for natural ovulation and then triggered based on that (to assure ovulation and confirm timing). Then used progesterone as usual. It can definitely work and is about as easy as it gets with IVF! Wishing you all the luck in the world!

My 3 year old is the result of a natural FET. Just monitored for natural ovulation and then triggered based on that (to assure ovulation and confirm timing). Then used progesterone as usual. It can definitely work and is about as easy as it gets with IVF! Wishing you all the luck in the world!

That's exaxtly what we are doing! Thanks for the luck! I sure need it!! Congrats on your pregnancy :)

hey babe, they are quite common over here. i opted for manufactured both times because it was "easier" in terms of less blood tests and more certainty around timing for work. i'd probably go for a natural one next time though, both of my manufactured cycles didn't work. xx

hey babe, they are quite common over here. i opted for manufactured both times because it was "easier" in terms of less blood tests and more certainty around timing for work. i'd probably go for a natural one next time though, both of my manufactured cycles didn't work. xx

Hey love! Hope it works!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->