Natural labor

MommyMonster

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is tiffany an i have never told my birthing story so i would like to tell you guys about it <3
As i was 39 weeks an 5 days i lived in California an i was driven up to Airzona to see my boyfriend that was Sept 13 2010 then while i was driven i was haven like lil contractions not ones that were painfull easy ones.
I get to my boyfriend house around 12pm "afternoon" an then i have them again i think in my head maybe i need to eat. So i drove to Jack in the box an got me some food. Then like 30 mins later they happen again a they were
starting to last longer. so i tell him i need to go to the hospitel "ITS TIME"!!
We get there to the Labor a delivery an they get me in a room to check me an the Doctor say's "Tiffany im sorry to tell you this u your still 2cm an 80 %" I said okay an we drove back to my boyfriends House.
Then about 45 mins later my boyfriend tells me to try to walk i stand up an i can not even stand or talk cause i was getting into alot of pain.So we drove back . && of course they tell me the same thing agian after they check me but this time i start throwing up . so the nurse tells me to go home so she give me to shots . one was for my throwing up an the other one was morfen.
So i try to tell him i want to go to my sister house i was just down the street so we go there. Prob 1-2 hours later i want to go in a bath my sister gets me in a bath an an i lay there for like 10 mins.
they of course lay on the bed. i felt water come out an then my boyfriend wants to stand me up so i can go down stairs. an BOOOMM!!! MY WATER HAS BROKEN !!!

So they rush me to the hospitel!! As they STOP an the Red lights .Lol i get there screaming cause i have the worst back pain ever.
they get me into a room an they ask me Hunny do you want a epaidural ?]I say YESS!!!!! so i do all the papper work for it .As they call a nurse to do it i get the bad news. a nurse comes in checks me an see if i can get it still
Nope im already crowning so they try to get a doctor down to my room as i push an push with the nurse. an finally the doctor gets there an numbs my area an i push an push an push . an here comes my son Jaydence Michael.
7lbs 0.1 oz an 21 inchs on Sept 17 2010

An a hint For all of you . My mom has pasted away Sept 17,2006

That's a lovely story. Maybe it was your mum's way of telling you she was there for you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->