Natural Labor ?

My first birth was a medicated, awful 3 day induction. It was horrible. The contractions were awful, and I was greatful for the epidural. when I was pregnant with #2, I decided that I would try to hold out, and not ask for the epidural right away. Well I had a precipitous birth with him, and was unable to have any meds, and I have been a different woman since that day. I found my power, and joy at being a woman. I have so much respect for the miracle that is my body. I have since had 2 more babies, delivered naturally, and one sleeping baby, delivered into my hands in my second trimester. Each birth has made me stronger and has changed the way I think of hings. GL to you in whatever you choose!!

I totally was the same way as you when I was pregnant with DD. I highly recommend "The business of being born," it's great stuff. And if you can, take a lamaze or some other natural birthing class. The breathing techniques really helped me. I didn't get my natural labor and birth that I had been wanting, but that's a whole other story. As long as you and your baby are healthy then theres no reason why you can't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->