Natural Living/Pregnancy Group: Everyone Welcome! :)

Nola0841

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Dana and I was looking for a thread where I can discuss more natural minded topics. If there is already a thread available please point me in the right direction because I could not find it. I thought it would be nice to talk openly about natural topics while pregnant and support others through questions, concerns, and advice.

Please join me! :flower:

Nobody has anything they want to talk about? I'm questioning which vitamins I should be taking on top of prenatal.

I would love to talk about this stuff too!

Yay that's great! Welcome! I hope others join as well

My name is Dana, I'm 35 and I'm pregnant with our second. We live on the East coast of Florida about an hour from Disney. Tell me a little about yourself :)

I hope so too! :D

My name is Krysty. I'm 25 years old, and pregnant with our 4th. I have 3 little boys and we're expecting a girl this time! :D I live in Colorado (I used to live in Florida!).

Oh how awesome for you!! And you are almost at the end, how exciting! I would love 4 kids but fear I'm probably too old for that dream. I'm hoping for at least 3. Where in Florida did you live? Are you planning a hospital birth or do you have other plans?

Hi ladies! I'm not pregnant yet but will be soon, hopefully!! I love the topic of natural living and hope to have a natural pregnancy as well! :)

Oh I forgot to introduce myself:haha:
I'm 25 and live on the east coast with my DH who is 26. We're ttc the end of August for our first little one and I'm so excited! I'm currently a counseling intern and my DH does SAT/ACT test prep and proctoring with high school students! We're planning on moving to the west cost in a few years to be closer to my family and move into my grandparents' old house. Very excited about that :)

So what does having a natural pregnancy mean for you guys?

Welcome Earthylove! I love your screen name. What's your actual name? That's exciting that it's almost time for you to start trying for your first. I remember that feeling.

Natural pregnancy for me means everybody possible that I can do to ensure the baby is not introduced to chemicals/toxins as realistic as possible, and learning more and more in the process because I do not know what everything about it. What does it mean for you? :)

Oh how awesome for you!! And you are almost at the end, how exciting! I would love 4 kids but fear I'm probably too old for that dream. I'm hoping for at least 3. Where in Florida did you live? Are you planning a hospital birth or do you have other plans?

Yes! I think she'll arrive sometime next week. :D I lived about an hour South of Miami. I am planning a home birth with my Midwife actually. I've had two previous hospital births and a c-section. What about yourself? :)

Hi ladies. have you checked out the natural parenting forum (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/natural-parenting/)? That's usually a good place to meet some like minded parents/parents to be and get some idea :)

Yes! I think she'll arrive sometime next week. :D I lived about an hour South of Miami. I am planning a home birth with my Midwife actually. I've had two previous hospital births and a c-section. What about yourself? :)

That's so exciting! How are you feeling? I had a home birth with my son and am planning another one. It is so great having your baby at home. You won't regret it.

Hi ladies. have you checked out the natural parenting forum (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/natural-parenting/)? That's usually a good place to meet some like minded parents/parents to be and get some idea :)

Hello! I tried clicking on the link but it said the page wasn't found. Could you try to send it again please?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/natural-parenting/ -if that doesn't work, you can find it by going to 'Forum Jump' up at the top, then find it in the parenting sub forums :)

Hi can I join? I'm also in FL. I've been poking around some of the pregnancy threads and they are driving me a little nuts. I don't know why everyone is so scared of having babies now, from the huge list of what not to eat, to the shaming done when you decide to take a different path than most, it is making me hugely upset.
This is my 2nd pregnancy, my first ended at 12 wks in January. I was originally hoping for a freebirth, but my dh is not comfortable with the idea, so I am instead opting for a home birth with a mw.

Hi can I join? I'm also in FL. I've been poking around some of the pregnancy threads and they are driving me a little nuts. I don't know why everyone is so scared of having babies now, from the huge list of what not to eat, to the shaming done when you decide to take a different path than most, it is making me hugely upset.
This is my 2nd pregnancy, my first ended at 12 wks in January. I was originally hoping for a freebirth, but my dh is not comfortable with the idea, so I am instead opting for a home birth with a mw.

Of course! Welcome! Where in Florida are you? I'm on the East Coast in Melbourne. I feel the same way. That's why I started this chat because I couldn't find anything else like it for natural minded moms. I'm so sorry your 2nd pregnancy came to an end at 12 weeks. That must have been so painful to go through. I was close to doing a freebirth with my first but DH was the same way and we did a home birth with a MW. We are doing the same thing this time around too.

Hi :wave: Can I join? Fancy seeing you here, by the way Tank!
I live in MD and I'm 30 weeks along with my rainbow, ftm! We're having a baby boy named Noah. I'm hoping for a natural, drug free birth at the birthing center, possibly a water birth. I'm getting quite nervous as the weeks fly by!

Just popping in to announce the arrival of my baby. :) She arrived on June 17th and I had a WONDERFUL home birth! Very pleased with the whole experience, and completely in love with my little princess. :cloud9:

Hi :wave: Can I join? Fancy seeing you here, by the way Tank!
I live in MD and I'm 30 weeks along with my rainbow, ftm! We're having a baby boy named Noah. I'm hoping for a natural, drug free birth at the birthing center, possibly a water birth. I'm getting quite nervous as the weeks fly by!

Of course you can join, welcome! Aww, your birth plan sounds amazing. It's a little nerve wracking, but it will be so peaceful being exactly the way you want it to be.

Just popping in to announce the arrival of my baby. :) She arrived on June 17th and I had a WONDERFUL home birth! Very pleased with the whole experience, and completely in love with my little princess. :cloud9:

Awww Srrme, thank you so much for checking in with us. She is so gorgeous! Please share more pictures when you get a chance. I'm so happy for you and your wonderful home birth experience. Enjoy your sweet, beautiful baby girl, and keep us posted on how you both are doing :)

Congrats Srrme! She is beautiful. I hope you will share her birth story whenever you have a chance, would love to read all about it xx

Congrats Srrme!

Macy, :hi: :haha: I did not know you were going to have a birth center birth!! yay

Nola: I got married in Melborne! I love it there. I live around Pompano, which is very close to Fort Lauderdale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->