Natural Teething Relief

K_babybump

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am so happy to say that my ds has finally cut his top two molars on the weekend. All four are now all out. Last week was extremley difficult at night. Lots of wakeful screaming periods.

I have to say thank you to Hylands Teething Tablets. I am so impressed with them. I have used them all throughout his teething pain. They were great, however his molars created the worst pain he had even been in. When he would wake screaming at night I popped a few tablets in his mouth and within a few minutes he was a lot calmer and went off back to sleep. It was amazing on how much pain he was in and it was relieved so fast. It also makes me happy that they are 100% Natural.

Hylands natural Teething Tablets are a homeopathic combination for relief of simple restlessness and wakeful irritability due to cutting teeth.

https://www.amazon.com/Hyland%2527s-Homeopathic-Teething-Tablets-Tablets%2529/dp/B001LFEIJ2?&camp=212361&creative=383957&linkCode=waf&tag=kmontagnolico-20

I also found fantastic Baltic Amber Necklaces. Baltic amber works by the skin warming the ambers which realeases healing oils. The oils are then absorbed into the blood stream by providing natural pain relief. My dd has not taken his off since I purchased his baltic amber necklace. I have noticed that he is a lot more calmer and not as irritable during the day while he is teething. He use to be very irritable. I am so happy they have made him that bit calmer. They also look great on. He hasn't even

https://www.amazon.com/Baltic-Amber-Baby-Teething-Necklace/dp/B003J9UV9Y?&camp=212361&creative=383957&linkCode=waf&tag=kmontagnolico-20

I hope that this may be able to help your teething bubs too :thumbup:

Also, i just wanted to say that my dd slept through the night for the first time! It took us a little over 15 months but we finally got there. I think his teeth finally cutting through had a lot to do with him waking so often.:thumbup:

Zander has had his teething necklace for a few days now and he is in a much better mood it seems and he isnt pooing 5 times a day now its down to 1-2 times! only thing is my mom begs me to take it off! especially when we are out with her she thinks it looks silly! oh well I think its cute and and Im not wiping poo all day and his butt isnt red anymore so I can deal with her being like that lol

thats great that the ambers has helped her. I think they look great and I get alot of positive comments on how cute it looks. If it is helping your bub thats all that matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->