nature/unusual baby name help!

gingerbaby4us

new momma
Reaction score
Greetings! We are on team yellow and are trying to come up with some names for both genders. We live in a hippy-ish area, coastal northern california, and It seems like it is extra difficult to find a unique name here. What are some unique or nature names you like? Our daughters name is Rio. This time I am thinking about these names so far:

Girl-
Clementine
Agnes

Boy-
Leif
Dash

Not a very long list so far. I am having such a hard time finding names my husband and I both like. These are ones we agree are interesting.

I like Clementine (Clem/Clemmie or Tyne for short) and Dash!

I think you should stick with a short name 5 letters or under as Rio is such a short name

Rock or Rocky would go nice with Rio

some other short names:

Jax, Dex, Bax, Max, Lex, Tex, Fox,
basically any letter followed by ex, ax, ox really

Axel
Knox
Wade
Sage
Bo
Zane
Zeke
Levi
Kade
Jace
Buck
Cash
Cole
Colt
Jobe
Lars
Mars
Nash
Ace
Zion

I'm glad you like Dash! I get a lot of blank stares when I tell people it's my favorite name so far for a boy.

I like all your name choices. I think it's easier to have a short list in some ways. I've just got up for the day so I haven't got any suggestions at the moment sorry! I love Agnes and I know a little Clementine her nickname is Cee Cee.

Clementine and Dash are my favorites too!

Are you okay with Clementine being shortened? I love Cici as a nick name. :)

Rio is a great name, very unique. =) I like Dash and Clementine. Agnes reminds me of an old lady for some reason.

I love Clementine and Dash as well! Dash was on our list, well, Dashell, but it would have been shortened to Dash.

Okay, I'm really weird but one of my guilty pleasure names for a girl is Garden. I know, I know...it's out there, but the more I say it the more I like it. My husband would never agree, so it's out for us, but there it is! I also like Aspen and Clover for girls.

I like Clementine and Leif! Here are some other ideas:

Girl:
Echo
Aura
Tia
Mira
Ava
Ayla
Lea

Boy:
Ari
Eli
Kai
Ezra
Asa

Clem is super cute as is Dash. Rio makes me think of the bird in that Disney movie.

The Bird's name was Blue. I like that name for a girl too, but it might not go well with Rio because of the movie.

I actually am a fan of Dash as well- and Clementine is cute :)

I love Clementine and Leif- 2 of my favourite names!
Nature inspired names I like are-
Girls
Wren
Aurora
Winter
Lark

Boys
Sage
Fox
Leif

garden just makes me think of lady garden ha ha
clementine is super cute, i also like lilac like someone just said
x

I love the name Teva for a hippy boy name (it literally means nature)

How do you pronounce leif? l-ee-f? or L-ay-f?

out of the ones you have I like Clementine and Dash too

I like Agnes :) I love old fashioned names for little girls !
Dash for a boy is great ... I also like it as a short form of Dashiel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->