Natwest

I know HSBC has HUGE problems yesterday so maybe it's now Natwests turn.

V xx

yup, can't do anything at min. although they did tell me they wanted everything back up and running by 10. We shall see... :coffee:

Yep, tried to use my natwest app on my phone earlier and it wouldnt do anything

Yes, I just tried to check my balance online and it says they are experiencing problems.I hope it's sorted soon.I need to pay a bill but need to make sure there is enough in there to cover it :)

Someone posted on fb earlier about this... Hope it's back soon, need to transfer some money between accounts.

Havnt tried online, but their iphone app isnt working :(

I just tried to check my account online and its not working!

Natwest have just had an update apparently, No idea what time this will be sorted. Their next update is due at 4pm.

xx

Still not working. My tax credits were due in today and they still havent gone in :(

mine was partially working just now - I managed to transfer some money over to my brothers account.

Rang up a few times today and still no sign of it working rang back a few hours ago and they did say online banking was working now

I can use the Iphone app but nothing else :( It worked briefly and my cb went in finally around 2pm but it's still not working online or anything :grr:

And 9 mins after I typed that it came back up :haha:

I can get onto online banking but am still unable to view everything. Ive tried to look at my full statement but it is saying that things are limited at the moment. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->